Get out there and try it

So to everyone who is interested in trying out racing, do you realize your best chance to give it a shot is coming up? There is no easier and less-expensive way to give racing a try than at Speedworlds biggest event of the year, Crash-A-Rama.

“But all the drivers are crazy”

No way. Most of them are just race fans and drivers who are looking for a great time. I’ve taken part in four of them and always had a blast. Yeah, there are a few that are crazy, but they help keep the show lively. You know the old saying, “if you can’t beat 'em, join 'em!”

Its just a bunch of crazy crashing

This year, there is a one hour enduro for stock 4 and 6 cylinder cars. The idea is to race and finish, not to wreck. I love the flagpole race: especially the double flagpole where you have to cross traffic four times a lap! The skidcar race takes some serious technique too. If you want to tear your stuff up, be my guest, you have lots of opportunities, but just know that you don’t have to ball up your junker to have a great time.

Its too much work

I guarantee you that there is no event as unstructured as this one. The rules are so simple, and most any running car will be fine to use. Its the easiest way to get out there and mix it up!

Its to expensive

Have you been paying attention? Although even a crash a rama car takes a little work and a little money, but this is the cheapest and easiest way to go. If your friends and family come out to see you, they will be part of the biggest, loudest and most electric crowd of the year! What an introduction to racing.

As you can tell, I am a Crash A Rama fan. Its also great for our sport when new (or old) drivers get out there.

No excuses, try it!

http://www.crasharamaseries.com/orlando/

skid car 11-26-10 R.jpg

demo 11-24-07.jpg

Great thing to do with your kid !!!
Jeff and I had a blast and looking forward to doing it again soon.