Stock Front Clip Limited Late Model Roller w/ New ABC Body

[B]Pics and Description:

http://www.racingjunk.com/Late-Models/2823044/Stock-Clip-Late-Model-Sportsman-Roller.html

For Sale:

Stock Front Clip, Perimeter Late Model / Sportsman / Limited Late Model

Rolling Chassis w/ New ARP ABC Camry Body
All New Windows

Fresh Paint on Chassis
Stock Front Clip - Camaro
Stock Lowers, Fabricated Uppers

3 Link Rear Suspension
Can Use Big Springs or Coilovers on Rear

Franklin Quickchange
Wide Five Hubs
Howe Calipers
CNC Pedals and Master Cylinders
Headers and Exhaust
Driveshaft
Gauges, Switches
Trans Mounts
Extra Springs

The car was fabricated by my dad and I, so it is not a Lefthander or Port City, ect… Frame is straight, it has been clipped a while back, but was put back on the jig to do so. Raced it many times after it was clipped with no issues. Last ran the car in Florida as a Limited Late Model / Goodyear Challenge in 2006. Recently hung the new body and had the frame painted. Interior sheetmetal is in good shape, just a couple panels that need to be finished to match up to the new body.

Things that it needs…QuickChange Rebuilt, Fuel Cell, Fuel Lines, Seat, Seatbelts, Window Net, Shocks, Radiator and Ductwork, Steering Column Mount. Body needs all the braces and panels polished up. I am sure I missed some stuff, but that should give you a good idea.

Let me know if you have any other questions, I am hard to reach during the day, but leave me a message and I’ll call you back. Or you can just send me a Text, its easier during the day.

Asking $3,200 obo - No Trades

Car is Located in Mooresville, NC

Richard Parks
704-634-4939
rpm113@aol.com

Sold

Car has been sold.