What an interview. Congrats to Brad K.

Check it out. I think it says it all. This might be what Nascar needs.

http://espn.go.com/racing/nascar/cup/story/_/id/8650195/nascar-brad-keselowski-new-kind-sprint-cup-champion

What a breath of fresh air! He doesn,t bore you with drivel about his sponsors etc. he simply takes a glass of his sponsors product shows how to use it and what wonderful effects it can have for you. His interview on Wind Tunnel was outstanding as well. When he moved up to cup racing I was down on him mainly for his driving. He has turned me 180 degrees and I feel he may be exactly what racing has needed, especially Nascar. He his talented and seems very forthright in what he says. I hope corporate america and Nascar don,t try to modify this as he will draw new fans perhaps win back some racing has lost. Congratulations on a well deserved champioship and hopefully a successful defense in 13.

Both beer car drivers drink and show there spirit to all to see!!!

I have become a big fan of Brad over the past year. He is a straight forward guy what you see is what you get. He is very honest in what he says even if it may ruffle feathers and he is a very talented driver who has learned alot of control. He doesn’t bore you with endless sponsor babble.
I don’t think Miller will try to contain him or try to keep him reeled in. I believe they like the way he is as it fits there advertising plan and that is really cool.

I’m on the fence…

He really impressed me at the Daytona 150 last year when he pushed his brother into a 500 starting spot. That was a super example for my two sons who were there with me watching.

However, I was really put off by Brad’s profane interview folling the Phoenix race. He spouted off several bad words in a row, and sounded like the losing rapper at the BET awards. I’m old fashioned, and hope that racers avoid the public profanity that fills so much of the airwaves already.

[QUOTE=Boneman;115815]I’m on the fence…

He really impressed me at the Daytona 150 last year when he pushed his brother into a 500 starting spot. That was a super example for my two sons who were there with me watching.

However, I was really put off by Brad’s profane interview folling the Phoenix race. He spouted off several bad words in a row, and sounded like the losing rapper at the BET awards. I’m old fashioned, and hope that racers avoid the public profanity that fills so much of the airwaves already.[/QUOTE]

Boneman, I agree with you 99% of the time but watch you don’t shelter your boys too much. A few bad words in the heat of the moment shouldn’t harm anyone. I sure hope Nascar doesn’t break his spirit like they did Kyle Busch’s and ruin another driver. I don’t mind a few bad words, don’t even mind a few gestures, hell I like to see a guy that is not a Nascar yuppy and tells you like it is. I guess some people don’t drink, smoke or swear so they would like all the Nascar puppets, not me , give me a true old fashion style racer that tells it like it is. PS. I thought it was great seeing and hearing Brad after the race with his little Miller beer buz, that was refreshing to hear and see…