FASTRAK Strongly Considers Dropping Weekly Track Fees

FASTRAK Strongly Considers Dropping Weekly Track Fees

November 27th 2012 FASTRAK PR FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

(Four Oaks, North Carolina) - The FASTRAK Racing Series is strongly considering dropping weekly sanctioning fees altogether or at least making it an option to weekly tracks. FASTRAK has the cheapest sanctioning fees in the business at only $85 per race. In return FASTRAK pays the top 3 from each track $500, $300, $200 plus all three receive very nice trophies and the winner a leather champion?s jacket. Plus under the current program FASTRAK also provides each weekly track arm bands 100% free of charge, offers a very healthy discount on the tracks ?weekly insurance? which saved an average of $285 per week to the track among other awards.

?I?m not sure what the tracks are looking for? said Stan Lester of FASTRAK. ?I?ve worked my butt off trying to create value other than just the cars themselves that are participating because of our HUGE point fund. We have the largest point fund in the entire world for this type of racing and if one car, only one comes to their track every week in order to qualify with enough races to come to our World Championship event at the end of the year it more than pays for itself. Plus all the other benefits too? I?m amazed when someone says they don?t want to pay the $85 per race. So, we have come up with a new plan for them?.

NO CHARGE TO A WEEKLY SANCTIONED TRACK. NO DISCOUNTS, NO ARMBANDS, NO OTHER DEALS. The tracks pay their $285 Annual Fee and nothing else. They go by FASTRAK rules and tires. They take care of their own points. Their cars will be qualifying for the World Championship/World Challenge and that?s all.

?I?m out of ideas said Lester. We charge less than anyone and give back more than anyone but still it?s always this point of contention. I don?t make a dime off of it so I?m glad to not have to deal with it really. ?If you are a FASTRAK weekly sanctioned track or considering becoming FASTRAK weekly sanctioned, please feel free to give me your opinion by calling 706-244-2732 [Call: 706-244-2732] Stan Lester. I?m looking for ideas on how to help and what I?m doing obviously isn?t working since some tracks don?t see the real value. I would have thought having the opportunity for their teams to race for a $250,000 Championship would have been enough. Then we added all the other benefits and that isn?t enough. I?m just out of ideas?.

?We will continue to have the regional Touring Point funds plus the World Championship and World Challenge points funds? said Lester. ?Nothing changes than the weekly track awards. A track may continue as is or they may choose to go with this new program?. Everything else is the same?.

Thank you for your continuing support of FASTRAK Companies International as we get ready to Rock n’ Roll into our Exciting 10th Anniversary season beginning with the 37th Annual East Bay Winternationals in Gibsonton, Florida at ?The Clay by the Bay? East Bay Raceway Park.

The FASTRAK Racing Series City Chevrolet Touring Divisions would like to thank all of its marketing partners for their great and continuing support. Those 2012 sponsors include: Hoosier Race Tires, VP Racing Fuel, City Chevrolet, Chevrolet Performance Parts, Vicci Apparel, TNT Race Cars, Rocket Chassis, Longhorn Race Cars, RockAuto.com and FK Rod Ends. FASTRAK would also like to welcome Cool Shirt, Five Star Bodies, Hooker Harness, Velocita USA Driving Suits, Beya Headers, Kooks Custom Headers, R2C Filters, Sisco Fire and Safety and Tiger Rear Ends to our line-up of product sponsors. If you are interested in becoming a sponsor of the Premier Pro Late Model Series in the Country please contact Stan Lester at the FASTRAK Corporate Office at (678) 935-7304 or Series Director Kelley Carlton at (864) 871-1442. Also Visit the FASTRAK Racing Series online at www.fastrakracing.com and be sure to like us on Facebook and/or follow us on Twitter at @FASTRAK_Racing!!