Dustin Lane fair warning

I just want everyone to beware of attempting to buy ANYTHING from Dustin Higdon aka Dustin Lane aka xgator44. He took me for $850.00 for a motor he sold me that he didn’t even have. Come to find out he had already sold it to someone else. And the block was cracked so he took that fellow too. He races in the strictly stock class at NSS. Here’s his picture. BEWARE!

Dustin Lane.jpg

thats why i dont give noone money till i get something

Thats why you never pay until you have everything in your hands. And when it comes to an engine, I would want to hear the motor run before I even purchase a complete motor from anybody.

When I sell something, I deliver to the customer and explain to them everything before I get cash in hand. I will never low ball somebody.

very true there are alot of people that screw people over next time dont be so trusting

That’s exactly the problem. I’m too trusting most of the time. And I continue to pay for it. And I still haven’t collected a dime from this guy.

bad thing is you probally never will

Hey. Find out where he lives. I’m sure he doesn’t have a title to his race car. …

You never know what the future holds. I’m sure that I’ll be making the trip down to NSS to race soon. But I really don’t want this to turn out bad for either of us. I just hope everyone stay’s away from buying anything thing from him.

Just learned that his phone number isn’t good anymore so all means of contact are gone. If anyone knows this guy, please pass my number along to him and let him know that I would really like to talk to him. My number is (352) 317-5000.

Does anyone have contact info on this fellow? I would really like to talk to him.

Is this him ?

http://www.bustedmugshots.com/alabama/columbiana/james-dustin-higdon/64538851

no thats not him

Imagine that, two dirtbags with the same name

I can’t find his facebook page anymore either. That’s ok, NSS will open next year and I will be making the trip down there unless a settlement has been made first which I don’t expect to happen.

We are all racers and many of us (myself included) chose to think that we are all a big racing family and would never do things like this to eachother. But there’s dirtbags out there that have no problem screwing the honest ones and never lose a moments sleep over it. So be careful who you have dealings with. And don’t deal with this guy.

revenge.

if he is still racing in taht class. pay someone to put him in the wall… at least you would get something… lol j/k

cant belive someone would rip people off like that

Still waiting…

Still waiting for this guy to settle up. Have no contact info. If anyone knows him, please remind him that I’m still waiting.

I hear that he’s racing at Volusia now with the number 33.

Should you conduct a personal dispute on a forum as this? I bet most would say good luck, but could really care less. Move on, you’ll be happier, really, and we will also! Why burden a society with your issue…

I wonder what his side of the dispute is?

In my opinion, it’s our obligation to let our fellow drivers know those who are dishonest on here. I wish someone would have warned me prior to entering into an agreements with Dustin. Call it what you will but just maybe I helped prevent other drivers from dealing with Dustin and suffering the same results I did.

Agreed scumbag ripoffs need to be outed. :waffen093: