race ready outlaw 4 for sale

Winning 01 Chris Zimmerman outlaw 4 for sale race ready for $6500.00 or $2500.00 minus engine. Car is very fast and runs up front every where we have been with it. Have hoosier and goodyear tires that go with it. Buy today and go racing next day . Call Tom at 727-709-1732.

2012-12-05_15.25.29.jpeg

10-22_1501.jpg

10-22_1940.jpg

10-22_1505.jpg

price reduced

price reduced to $4800.00 race ready. need to sell,looking to buy open wheel modified. my new number is 727-851-2369 . only have hoosier tires now. engine has only two races since bottom end was freshened up.has johnson head and cam with probe light weight pistons with gas ports and metric rings and esslinger 5.7 rods. will not separate anymore.

trades

you guys interested in any trades? does car have stock floorpan and firewall?is it tube frame? how many shows on motor? thanks don poorracing76@yahoo.com can u send pix to email please

pictures

what kind of pictures do you want? car is full tube chasis with three link rear,mustang front sub frame,pinto spindles and tubular upper control arms. two races on bottom end since it was freshened up. might take some kind of trade depending on what it is. really need the cash to replace money i just spent on a modified though.

price reduced

come on guys. no one want a winning car. price reduced to 4500.00 obo.

price reduced

come on guys.very fast car. need to sell because i have to many cars and no time to race it.price reduced to 4300.00

come see it run

car will be ran for the second time this year. come see it run this saturday at eastbay raceway park. buy it and take it home with you. open to possible trades for the right stuff.

price reduced

price reduced to $4100.00 or best offer race ready. will sell car with out engine and transmission.

Price Reduced

get ready for the new season. 3800.00 or best offer race ready.

Tom do you still have it?

yes i do

yes i still have it and yes it is still for sale.

Sent y a pm

pm

i didn’t get you’re pm. sent u a pm

still for sale

come guys. no one want a wining car. ran car saturday and he finished second with. 3800.00 firm for a wining outlaw four is a great price. all you have to do is hop in it and race it.

Ran Saturday…won heat and 3rd in feature…hop in and go! Open to possible trades as well

car sold

car is sold