2013 Schedule Desoto Super Speedway 9 Race Dates

We will be running a short schedule due to low car counts and fans just like Lakeland did,a lot of drivers asked me to run 50 lap races and I will give it a shot to make it an easy season for fans and drivers.

The race track could be leased on off nights by clubs, racers etc, etc, any clubs or series that would like to get on our schedule or rent the track you can call at 941-748-3171 and leave a voice mail. It is also for sale at a great price with as little as 100,000, down owner financing.Thanks again John.

Desoto Super Speedway
2013 Limited Stock Car Schedule
941-748–3171 FAX: (941) 746-3424 www.desotosuperspeedway.com
Revised: 12.15.12 Please check back often to see if revised date has changed.
*schedule subject to change without notice

MARCH
02 ?ICEBREAKER (FUPS) SUPER LATE MODELS 100 -TRUCKS50-OWM50-SPORTSMEN50-BOMBERS-FLYIN 4-MAGIC 4S-MOD-MINIS25-TROPHY DASH-SPEEDSTERS.

APRIL
13 ? (FUPS) TRUCKS50-(FUPS)SPORTSMEN50-(FUPS)OWM50-BOMBERS-SPEEDSTERS-MOD-MINIS50-TROPHY DASH.

MAY
11 ? TRUCKS50-SPORTSMEN50-OWM50-BOMBERS-SPEEDSTERS-MOD-MINIS50-TROPHY DASH-FLYIN4S-MAGIC4S.

JUNE
08 ? TRUCKS50-SPORTSMEN50-OWM50-BOMBERS-SPEEDSTERS-MOD-MINIS50-TROPHY DASH-FLYIN4S-MAGIC4S.
29 ? ***(SATURDAY) 4TH OF JULY SPECTACULAR?CRASH N BASH WITH FIREWORKS?
DEMO DERBY-ENDURO-SCHOOL BUS FIGURE 8S AND MORE?FUN FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY!

JULY & AUGUST ? CLOSED ? SUMMER BREAK

SEPTEMBER
14 ? TRUCKS50-SPORTSMEN50-OWM50-BOMBERS-SPEEDSTERS-MOD-MINIS50-TROPHY DASH-FLYIN4S-MAGIC4S.

OCTOBER
12 ? SEAFEST (FUPS) SUPER LATE MODELS 100-TRUCKS50-SPORTSMEN50-OWM50-BOMBERS-SPEEDSTERS-TROPHY DASH-FLYIN4S-MAGIC4S.

NOVEMBER
09 ? TRUCKS50-(FUPS)SPORTSMEN50-(FUPS)OWM50-BOMBERS-SPEEDSTERS-MOD-MINIS50-TROPHY DASH-FLYIN4S-MAGIC4S.

DECEMBER
31 ?***(TUESDAY NIGHT) NEW YEAR?S EVE SPECTACULAR?CRASH N BASH WITH FIREWORKS?
DEMO DERBY-ENDURO-SCHOOL BUS FIGURE 8S AND MORE?FUN FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY!

GATES OPEN @ 5:00PM & RACING STARTS @ 7:00PM
ADMISSIONS: ADULTS - $15.00; KIDS 12 & Under FREE
PITS - $30.00?***(Special Events - $20)

Work with New Smyrna and/or Orlando (or St. Pete, or Inverness, or Auburndale, or Bronson, or…) and put together a TRUE, Florida Super Late Model Triple Crown State Championship weekend. Friday night at DeSoto, Saturday night at Orlando (or wherever), and Sunday afternoon at New Smyrna. 100, 125, and 200 laps respectively. Heat races, no time trials.

John, With showtime on slicks, and Citrus going to slicks are you going to the modifieds on them? They are definitely more racey than the grooved tire.

I don’t believe Citrus is going to the slicks. They tested them this last weekend and from what I heard Critter wasn’t too impressed with the fall off.

Well how many are gearing up for these 7 race dates,I have heard thats what the drivers want a short season to save money,let me know how many are interested in this, Desoto is using fups rules for every class to make it real easy,thanks John 941-748-3171 leave a voice mail and I will get back to you.

John, do you have a payout set up for the 50 Laps races for the OWM?

I’d love to but we already have sponsor deals to run at Showtime, when we were there last time Johnny said you guys were going to sundays this year, I think that would be an awesome idea, We’ll try to support what races don’t conflict and hopefully my dads car will be ready by then.
-Dalton Nelson

It would be awesome to see a track try Sundays.

If PGS folds up, maybe their cars will support Desoto. Not only will Desoto get some cars, Carol the cheerleader might come on board. Just saying :slight_smile:

Don’t forget the only track to be at on New Years Eve Desoto Super Speedway CRASH & BASH FIREWORKS AND LOTS OF ACTION for more info call 941-748-3171. And the famous levi from Amish Mafia will be here, the look a like.See Ya at the races.