Turn Key Mini Mod with Ford 2300

Turn Key Mini Modified with Ford 2300. The car is fast and meticulously maintained it is cleaned after every race, the oil is changed every other race and stored indoors. Car is set up for Hendry County 3/8 mile short track. You can visit their website HendryRacing.com for track information. The car would cost approximately $15,000 to replace.

The engine in the car was rebuilt this year has 5.7 Carillo Rods and Wiseco pistons with five races on it. The head on the motor is bad ass. Austral Engines worked this one with new valves etc. It is ported / polished and makes serious horsepower it has five races also. The Holley 500 two barrel racing carburetor is new. I just picked up one of my spare heads that is redone and ready to run. It has zero time with Crane Cam and new valves.

Partial list of spare parts:
New Billet distributor, New high torque starter in box, used starter (needs rebuilt), Several heads both mechanical and hydraulic (various stages of condition), Engine stand, Spare block (bare), Axles, 197 Transmission, Used MSD box, New Moroso plug wires, Water pump, New fuel Pump, Rebuilt Holley 500 two barrel carburetor, Assorted adjustable timing sprockets, Intake Manifold, Spare wheels and tires for left and right, Plugs, filters, assorted gaskets and Car cover.

I also have a new in the box $500 Bell three layer sfi 3-2A/5 two piece fire suit which may be negotiated.

Price reduced for quick sale $5,000.

Contact JonesBoats@aol.com for photos and questions.

Car is located in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.

I prefer cash but will consider trades such as Classic Car / Truck, Hot Rod or Rat Rod, UTV / Yamaha Rhino. Tell me what you have. No Junk or Projects Please.