looking for a couple crew guys

I am looking for at least one guy & possibly a couple guys who want to help out on a raceteam located in spring hill. I am looking for a tire guy/spotter/general helper on everything & would like persons to be able to come over to shop at least one night a week as well as be commited to racing friday/saturday/sunday if needed. I do not need a set up person as I do all my set ups myself but just need a helping hand for things. NO DRAMA at all and if you just love racing, having fun & are around the tracks alot and looking to help out on a team, your what I am looking for. Dont take this as me not being motivated to win as I always have that goal but it must be fun as well while trying to accomplish the ultimate goal. This could end up in a crew chief roll depending on your knowledge, your personality, your desire & how well you mesh with the rest of the team.

I am planning to run all over florida but I am sure we will be racing at citrus/showtime the majority of the time. MIGHT be switching over to sportsmans and run the FUP Sportsman series but have not decided anything definate. Late Model is 95% ready to go and shop is in hudson area. If interested, message me and leave me your info or number & I will respond or call you. thanks

are you still looking for help call me 815 404 3771 my name is Tom