Totally gone through, turn key Late Model for sale

$16,500.00

Turn key Late Model with a Harper, already updated, 604 crate motor. belts, plugs, wires, new valve springs with zero laps, pulleys, distributor, 650 carb & recommended header system ($600) all there. Chassis has been torn down, completely gone through and re-assembled. New crane ignition system, alternator, tiger quick change with locker, atl cell, performance friction brakes, tilton master cylinders, jerico trans, Penske shocks all checked and done for season & set up for BBSS, quick adjuster for sway bar, electric air duct system, fresh air system for helmet, Howe mono ball joints and rod ends, sweet rack, Howe radiator with oil cooler, all lead,2 sets of wheels, several extra parts, 95% of body brand new, Ford nose, all repainted & wrapped. Impact belts, tach and 4 gauge panel all together, quick shifter. Everything is there and this car is race ready. Only thing needed would be seat and radio harness & put a set up on it. Comes with all set up sheets and have an entire book of receipt’s showing all the stuff that was bought for the car.

EXTRA PARTS INCLUDE SEVERAL NEW SPRINGS IN BOX, NEW GEARS IN BOX, EXTRA MONO BALL JOINTS AND ROD ENDS, SPARE TRAILING ARMS, TIE RODS, THIRD LINK, BRAKE PADS AND MUCH MORE. IT ALL GOES WITH THE CAR AS IT IS DIRECTLY FOR THIS CAR.

We went completely through this car front to back and inside out with intentions of running Late Models but have decided to go another direction with a different class.

THIS CAR IS READY FOR SPEEDWEEKS AND LEGAL FOR THE NEW SERIES BEING RUN IN THE CAROLINAS, GEORGIA, ALABAMA…THINK IT IS THE FASTRACK SERIES OR PASS. YOU CAN PUT YOUR SEAT, RADIOS, & SET UP (ALL SPRINGS, SHOCKS, LEAD, ETC THERE FOR SET UP) IN THE CAR AND GO RACING.

Price of $16,500.00 is pretty firm as I have more than that in the car after going through the entire car. If we don’t sell it by Speed weeks, We are going to keep it and run it when we are not running the other class/series.

You can contact me through here or call/text me at 352-263-9387 for more info or pics.

pics of the car

20130127_135559.jpg

20130127_135610.jpg

20130127_135622.jpg

20130127_135737.jpg

Sold! Thanks