She done good

Maybe come July she will get that “special” plate and will “done good” then…at least made a bit easier.
Talk about conspiracy theories! :sprachlos020:

[QUOTE=Groundpounder;121704]Maybe come July she will get that “special” plate and will “done good” then…at least made a bit easier.
Talk about conspiracy theories! :sprachlos020:[/QUOTE]

As much of a fan as I am, she will need a lot more seat time on super speedways before she wins. It’s one thing to do good and stay up front but its a whole different level to win at a super speedway plate race.

I predict her first win will be at Phoenix. :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=Osmosis Jones;121693]I don’t hate or love Danica. Yes, were she a stripper I would still tuck a buck. Maybe even a fiver if she could really work the pole.

My contempt is with the whole NASCAR traveling crap show.

I can’t believe I watched as much of that race as I did. And if there had been more than three other channels I was watching at the same time (yes, I’m a male and I am a channel surfer who doesn’t suffer commercials very well) I would have watched much less of it.

Somehow, with NASCAR’s help, I’m sure the Danica Mass Media Machine will roll into victory lane somewhere this season. It’s pretty much GOT to happen. You can’t devote that much air time during your seasons biggest week to a driver who has never even been close enough to the front of any NASCAR race to even smell the rear bumper of the car that went to victory lane…and then not orchestrate a victory for her somehow. You’ve got to remember that it’s not about the competition anymore and really hasn’t been for quite some time. Everything…and I mean everything…is controlled by the almighty dollar now. Sad…but true.

So will she win this year?

I give it a big ol’ Boogity Boogity.

On a related note: How dumb to you think DW, Jeff or any of the other EXPERT announcers feel when they make such a huge deal out of the tiniest little nuance in the drag coefficient of a Sprint Cups body line messing up the race cars overall performance…and then Keselowski goes and runs wheel to wheel with Johnson with his nose looking like the 70’s version of Michael Jackson?

Aero-push my ass.[/QUOTE]

I watched most of the race. It’s the first one I’ve completely watched in a long time. To me it was the same boring crap. It was pretty much follow the leader and the new generation cars didn’t impress me at all. They still don’t look like anything you’d buy at a dealership. OJ, I think you’re going to be right about her winning something and I believe,as you, that NASCAR wants it to be. I used to be a Danica fan but the more hype I hear, the less I like her. Is that her fault? Probably not but she helps contribute. I think DW must be in bed with her and Ricky though. He couldn’t speak on any topic without bringing her into it. He made the statement once that, after a pit stop, “she came out in almost the same position she went in.” Now if it had been anyone else, he would have been saying they missed their pit and lost a couple positions. Then he makes a statement that she has a disadvantage in her pit stall because she spins her wheels all the way to the timing line. Seriously, the other guys have to spin their wheels more before they reach that line, but he says it’s a disadvantage for her. The hype has turned me off on her, not that I was all that turned on. I didn’t see her on the pole like OJ has. Seems like it’s the same old NASCAR, and I don’t like it much.