More ideas not crap

**Don’t advertise that racing begins at 7pm, and start the show at 8pm.
**If you’re gonna have a 30 minute drivers meeting and your show starts at 7pm, don’t start the meeting at 7:15pm
**Make sure the “tower” and flagman are on the same page so that NUMEROUS laps are not run before the heats and features under caution. Start the $^%! races already!
**If the cars are lined up when they are coming out of turn two, turn off the damn lights and drop the green! I don’t really need to watch 4 or 5 cars go another lap or two at 40mph.
** If the show is already an hour behind schedule, how 'bout reducing the intermission time!
** If you’re gonna have bicycle races, easter egg hunts, etc…, how about having them before heat races? That way I can catch a nap or smoke a bowl( just kidding…never touch the stuff) in the parking lot…
I guess I’ve turned into an impatient, grouchy:) old #(%!^ as I could no longer handle it and left before the features even started.

I feel so much better now.:fragend005:

Right !

Advertise that show starts at 7:00 ??? If it’s late , promotor must add $1 to the winner’s purse per minute. Show starts at 8:00 , each winner gets $60 more .

If you don’t have anything new to add at your driver’s meeting , just play the tape from the last one. Better yet , just have it playing continuously at the sign-up area so competitors can watch it at their leisure.

Tower and flagman ??? hmmmm. O.K. deduct a dollar from the flagman’s salary for every caution lap ran.

4 or 5 cars ??? Who need’s cautions . enduro rules for less than 10 cars.
2 flags , green or red .

show is an hour behind ??? combine classes and score seperately , like road racing.

Bicycle race ?? 4 cyl bombers and tow ropes . YEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAA

Impatient and Grouchy ??? It only gets worse !!!

:sport009::sport009::sport009:

Idea from minor league baseball

http://www.realclearsports.com/lists/top_10_minor_league_promotions/

Some of them could be used in race events

[QUOTE=RSB;123920]**Don’t advertise that racing begins at 7pm, and start the show at 8pm.
**If you’re gonna have a 30 minute drivers meeting and your show starts at 7pm, don’t start the meeting at 7:15pm
**Make sure the “tower” and flagman are on the same page so that NUMEROUS laps are not run before the heats and features under caution. Start the $^%! races already!
**If the cars are lined up when they are coming out of turn two, turn off the damn lights and drop the green! I don’t really need to watch 4 or 5 cars go another lap or two at 40mph.
** If the show is already an hour behind schedule, how 'bout reducing the intermission time!
** If you’re gonna have bicycle races, easter egg hunts, etc…, how about having them before heat races? That way I can catch a nap or smoke a bowl( just kidding…never touch the stuff) in the parking lot…
I guess I’ve turned into an impatient, grouchy:) old #(%!^ as I could no longer handle it and left before the features even started.

I feel so much better now.:fragend005:[/QUOTE]

Stop trying to tell it like it is…
Ur so right and in hate it…

Ok here it is
[SIZE=“6”]AT A BOY[/SIZE]

don62

Ok RSB put this in that pipe…
Found this in one of those yankee tracks…Great… Get the younger people in the sport.

Family Fun Night sponsored by Focus on the Family / Kids Big Wheel Race / Pre-Race Kids Rides / Teacher Feature Race ? Race of area Teachers! / High School Night (all students FREE General Admission w/ school ID) / Double Points Night!
Now that is as good as it gets there… I wish i though of this one ( trachers)…

don62

[QUOTE=RSB;123920]**Don’t advertise that racing begins at 7pm, and start the show at 8pm.

I feel so much better now.:fragend005:[/QUOTE]

What year are we talking about? Oh, this year? Sounds like years past to me…

Please don’t read into my sarcasm as being totally negative, it’s just that it’s the same thing year after year…

Whatever they do…

Like I said, do the non racing crap BEFORE the actual racing so I don’t have to sit through it. There has to be other people like me that go to see RACING, not the other crap. Maybe not?

There are others, i am one of many just like you.

What are you crazy?

That would break the promoters.Think how much more money they’re concession stands would take in if they did that crap at the END of the night.Besides that way I can get home earlier and have my warm milk and nap.

Ichange my mind!

After the races would be even better!

Agreed on all points…

I think a ping pong ball drop from a heliocrafter would be good idea…:sprachlos020:
you unnnerstand…

more ideas,not crap

Totally agree abut racing programs oN TIME.Cant tell you how many times ive been to races that were to start at 6 or 7pm,and they havent even started qualifying yet.

Also if promoters are looking at bringing in a younger crowd,why not have drifting races (saw em at smaller local tracks last night on the speed channel) or those moto x cars that espn has for their Summer X games.Its where guys like travis pastrana have been doing.Its racing,but with jumps or obstacles included in those races.?It beats having a guy dynamiting hmself in a car,AND those kind of events could be included with a regular program,and would appeal to a younger crowd.

Speaking of younger,While I like seeing younger,kids really,get involved in racing,doesnt anyone feel a little concerrned when a 13 or 14 year old gets behind the wheel of a late model or pro truck?I know this is a touchy subject,especially when we lost a young man at Auburndale in a 4-cylinder car last year.Yet if mom and dad want to push son or daughter in racing,start them out in banoleros.Its a easy and somewhat inexpensive way to start in racing.its also safer than starting them in legends or any other fast class.i ike watching bandoleros ,when they have at least 3 or 4,not just ONE.Maybe if the tracks making a effort to have kids start in bandoleros,it would increase the car count,and put on a better show.But if mommy or daddy want junior to drive late models as a quick way to NASCAR,then they should or the traCks should require a racing certifcate from either Richard Petty driving experience or Bob Bondarant’s school,showing that they are capable of driving a dangerous vihicle.

i could run my mout more,but thats it 4 now…

more ideas not crap.

YES I know there are exceptions like Ross Chastain and his younger brotheror Jake Perkins or Josh Williams,but I would feel more at ease if these pre-teenagers had somekind of racing certificate.

yeah,I know its expensive,but if your willing to even START a child in a late model,you could afford the school.

ore ideas,less crap

you havent drank milk,warm or otherwise in years…

Huh did you say something?Dozed off for a few and woke up with dried up milk on my face.(at least I hope that’s what it is.)