Attention OWM, Pro/Rookie Trucks, Late Model Sportsman Drivers.

Attention OWM, Pro/Rookie Trucks, Late Model Sportsman Drivers.
Your 2013 points season for Full Throttle Speedway,
starts this week May 11th

http://fullthrottleracepark.com/?page_id=243

Race Schedule: May 11th -
James D. Carter Attorney at Law -Open Wheel Modifieds -
Late Model Sportsman -
Pro Truck - Rookie Truck -
Pro 4 / Rookie 4 -
Cowboy Cadillac

Sure wish

They didnt schedule on top of Showtime…

and neither did FUPS, we really want to work with all the tracks!

Rick the schedule for Showtime’s Mod race was posted way before your schedule came out. You said you were going to work with Showtime on rules and schedule. We were planning on running both tracks but you have two races on top of each other this week and on June 22. You are running the grooved tires and Showtime has Slicks. We will be racing at Showtime this week, we would like to race at Full Throttle as we were the Track Champions in 2001. Work with these tracks and everyone will win.

Not sure you have the correct info, FUPS has no OWM race this weekend! FUPS Schedule was completed in Dec. for SP, Trks. & OWM and Showtime had our SLM schedule as I presented it to Mr. Yoho at the PRI Show in Nov., at that time we were trying to get Showtime on the FUPS Schedule.
We are still in conversation with a few other tracks for more races in 2013, more info to follow.

[QUOTE=Rick Williams;126411]Not sure you have the correct info, FUPS has no OWM race this weekend! FUPS Schedule was completed in Dec. for SP, Trks. & OWM and Showtime had our SLM schedule as I presented it to Mr. Yoho at the PRI Show in Nov., at that time we were trying to get Showtime on the FUPS Schedule.
We are still in conversation with a few other tracks for more races in 2013, more info to follow.[/QUOTE]

Sorry Rick I thought we were talking about Full Throttle