What is your favorite track in Florida and why

Yeper Matt! Saramana Speedbowl!

Well back in the day it was New Smyrna when they had the Super 8 series in the early 90’s. That was the best racing I have been to. Every race was sporting names like, Dick Anderson, Gill, Query, Goodson, Bigley, and so on. It was like watching an All Pro series race each time. Now it’s hard to say probably will be Full Throttle because I think there will be plenty of Supers. Had PGS not shut down that would have been my choice good car counts, great seating, and the best track food around. That pork tenderloin was good.

favorite Florida track.

Currently,Showtime although Auburndale gets huge consideration.

Formerly,Punta Gorda

Favorite Tracks

Well, I have two… For past tracks I definetly have to say Sunshine Speedway. Have not yet been to Showtime Speedway but there’s no way they can beat some of the racing I’ve seen over the years at Sunshine. The track might be the same… but the racing isn’t. For the present track I’d have to say Citrus. Seen some great races there too. Car count for an asphalt track have been about the best in the state.

Hey “Jacque”, why not give Showtime a chance? They are running sprints this week, go on out! That place is great.

Yeah, maybe I should give Showtime a try before I knock it. I’ll try to make it out there this weekend. You gonna be there? If so, good luck man!

Favorite Fl. track?

Any dirt oval I can drive to in less than 2hrs., that offers Sprints and Mini Sprints occasionally. I really like the Draft beer at Bubba’s, reminds me of OCFS, in Middletown, N.Y., yrs. back.

NSS…hands down followed by Showtime.