Boycott Jeff Scofield

Boycot?

Such short memories, I can remember seeing a certain Gary B. that, was a supurb driver, used to see him back up norf. many yrs. back, he went quite far up the ladder, until he got to a level where them kind of antics are not accepted. I can’t believe in today’s litigious society that crap is still allowed by any tracks, If I were racing against that guy , my first thing would be an angry letter to the track’s insurance carrier, sometimes they have a vested interest in these kinds of things.

fighting again

Was not there, but heard this cat was fighting again at Showtime the other night? I don’t think this guy is ever going to stop fighting. I say if you promoters want to sell tickets, let put him in some cage fights on the front stretch, with other drivers, or fans. lol. Vince

fix problem

stuff his butt in flag stand gate, after couple times he will get message

and the saga continues

Add Dutilly to his list of victims.

and the saga never ends…

Door slams car into inside wall and destroys it, at NSS on 9/26/2015 in Marion Edwards Memorial. Kaz Grala’s car destroyed. Track sent Schofield to the rear of the field, there were only 8 cars on the lead lap. After talking to 4 very knowledgeable racers that were at the event, there were racing side by side, Grala slide up into the 07 one time, then the 07 door slammed Grala into the inside wall.

Also herd he wrecked Atwell at Showtime a few weeks prior?

[QUOTE=turnleft;165082]Door slams car into inside wall and destroys it, at NSS on 9/26/2015 in Marion Edwards Memorial. Kaz Grala’s car destroyed. Track sent Schofield to the rear of the field, there were only 8 cars on the lead lap. After talking to 4 very knowledgeable racers that were at the event, there were racing side by side, Grala slide up into the 07 one time, then the 07 door slammed Grala into the inside wall.

Also herd he wrecked Atwell at Showtime a few weeks prior?[/QUOTE]

Nope!

The 51 at showtime was a result of Starpoli getting into him going into turn one, did you forget to mention that he went to Atwell had a discussion with him and apologized after the situation was explained?

The 4 knowledgeable racers may need glasses, Grala got into him in turn one and door slammed him, he let it go, coming off of 4 Grala drifted high and Jeff was loose off of 4, they touched wheels and Grala lost it. I was in the pits and it happened right in front of us, Grala’s wheels were turned left like he let go of the wheel and he went to the inside wall right about where Sergi hit.

How come you post this a week after the race, I thought on the other board you said that you were not there and did not see what happened, here is what you said on the other board: “Sounds kind of fishy to me, I was not there and did not talk to anyone, but I would say he wrecked the guy… Vince”

So why post one thing on one board then come here and post something different? This is the problem with racing in Florida.