No super lates at sow this week

Super late race will be postponed this week no supers at OSW this week

Dave… check your spelling…!!!

That’s Wes’ posting… Guess we aren’t racing female pigs this week LOL…

I realized too late, and couldn’t edit for some reason. Ooops.

Oops that’s funny:ernaehrung004:

What is the reason supers are being cancelled. Not a lot of notice for people that plan on coming over on a Friday. It’s know wonder this track fails.

Wes or Dave you guys need to let the world know about the Brighthouse races.

[QUOTE=modmini55;127239]What is the reason supers are being cancelled. Not a lot of notice for people that plan on coming over on a Friday. It’s know wonder this track fails.[/QUOTE]The FaceBook page says they didn’t get any tires in for the Late Models.

Doesn’t sound like the new guy is making much progress in turning OSW around. But, it’s going to take a while to really see results.
No tires, and rumors of no more Supers isn’t going to help. You take a show that didn’t have enough to begin with, and then get rid of some more, you end up with no reason for the place to be open.
Sort of like taking over a run down caf?, adding some new table clothes but removing the popular items from the menu to cut down on overhead.

looks like he shouldnt have gotten rid of everyone when he took over.

Next they will cancel the sprint car race!

Next they will cancel the sprint car race!

We have a winner! Here is the world heavy weight champion of baseless, destructive internet rumors.

Yea thats what i was going to say!!!

don62

Oh pshaw…

“We have a winner! Here is the world heavy weight champion of baseless, destructive internet rumors.”

I’ve started…I mean, heard waayy worse internet rumors than that…you’re just mad cuz he made it personal to you…lol

Well Boneman they ruined his Friday night because they canceled the SLM races so he may as well make up another reason to have something to complain about, after all he made plans to be there on Friday only to be ruined by the track.

My comment about canceling the sprint car race was not an attack to you Boneman. Just was stating it might be canceled because of them canceling of the supers. I hope not thou because I was lookin forward to heading over on Saturday.

was not an attack to you

I understand that bro, but here is why it is important. Last night at the drivers meeting, Wes said that someone had put on Facebook that the whole night was cancelled, and not just the SLM class. Maybe it was a malicious rumor spread on purpose, or maybe it was just a mistake. Either way, it hurt the track: the car count was down and fans were scarce.

Bottom line: we have to watch what we post on here and FB, and make sure it is true.

Speedworld is betting big on the Saturday night show. Its not just a special event, it is a trial balloon to see if they can draw fans for a show that is not Crash A Rama. It has to go well. Fortunately, they have put together a heck of a night of racing, so I’m sure everyone who comes will have a good time, its just the question of how many will show.

TBARA sprints, TQ’s, Mini Cup, Legends, Super Stock 50, Strictly Stocks (for money) and a demo! Bring someone new to the races!

I’ve started…I mean, heard waayy worse internet rumors than that

Yeah, I remember. Like the time you suggested that Golden Gate Speedway would make a better flea market. Or when you said there would be a huge collector market for “Bobby Bucks”.

My post on the Brighthouse stuff came from an unimpeachable source. I did not think it was my place to announce anything but I thought they should let the SLM guys know so they could make other plans. Apparently cancelling the supers did have a bad effect on the show last Fri.