trade OWM for karts

trade complete roller OWM w/o motor/trans/seat for adult/kids kart, value $3,500-$5,000 car comes with complete rolling spare front clip & rear clip, spare 9in rearend housing, spare suspensions parts & wheels, body has been removed for setup and changes done, car is currently running, OWM is Ford LTD strut front end, 9in rearend w/extra gear, Q1A shocks, need a champ kart for my grandson and 1 for adult driver, call Mike mon-fri 9-5 at 239-597-2908 or after 6 & weekends 239-248-8337

car is almost race ready, no one interested?

race ready now

i have a ton of stuff. how old is your grandson? i have a add in the trailer and truck section for trading my karts might be interested if you are

Hey SS29 he’s 4, thought we might have a kart for us adults to play with and 1 to start him in.

i dont have anything setup for junior classes :confused: sorry

Give me a call. I have tons of stuff. 813.707.4512

SS29, what would it take to setup for junior class for the champ kart? Are you interested in trading everything you have?

the champs are adult karts but some small tracks might let you run with jr champs like sharpes in cocoa.the black flat kart i have can be a junior kart just have to a plate to the carb small seat and remount the pedals for the little guy

SS29, give ma a call please

i got a 2012 prowler race ready ,a2004 prowler race ready new inclosed 2013 trailer 14 foot x 8 foot with lots of extras

Srry OWM has been gone, its for sale by BigDog15 on an ad here, going to Desoto Saturday to see the champ karts race, still may get something for my grandson for next year