[SIZE=“3”]15th Annual Clyde Hart Memorial
Bright House Challenge Series
Super Late Models 125 Laps[/SIZE]
[SIZE=“3”]WEDNESDAY JULY 3rd [/SIZE]
Pit Gates will open at 3:00pm
Practice will run from 4-5:30
Time Trials for BHCS Super Late Models at 6:00pm
All Cars To Front Stretch/Starting Grid at 45? Angle
Pre-Race Ceremonies / Invocation / National Anthem at 7:10pm
Driver Introductions at 7:20pm
Green Flag at 7:30pm
- This will be a 4 Tire race. NO TIRE IMPOUND. Cars will however report directly to the Front Stretch and park at a 45? angle following Time Trials.
- 10 Gallon Fuel Purchase (Present Receipt at Tech) Track Fuel Only.
- Must Start the race on Tires you Time Trialed on.
- FLAT TIRES: Only a Tire APPROVED BY AN OFFICIAL may be changed and must be replaced with a USED tire.
- ALL Caution Laps will count with the exception of the final Ten Laps.
- Double File Restarts Throughout.
- [B]SUPER LATE MODELS - CHM - 125 Laps[/B]
- Brief Intermission - Post Race
- SPORTSMAN - 25 Laps
- SUPER STOCKS - 25 Laps
- E-MODIFIEDS - 25 Laps
If you have any Tech Questions, please contact Ricky Brooks at 850-324-6821
Any other Questions, Concerns, Comments, please call the Track Office, Monday-Friday 9am-5pm at 386-427-4129.
We look forward to seeing everyone here for the 15th Annual Clyde Hart Memorial to kick off the July 4th Holiday!
NOTE: We will be CLOSED on Saturday July 6th. Racing will resume on Saturday July 13th with a Super Stocks 50.