3 late models. Dirt cars no trades

What ever you need they are for sale ALL UPDATED rollers no eng trans rad everything else goes 4 seats to choose all new belts. Body’s are new no wraps to peel off just numbers 2005 mastersbilt with new 19 1/4 sweet rack with wide option have complete spares for both sides loaded with outlaw calipers and hawk pads brand new rotors. Got to get 4000 for roller with spares. Complete means everything for either side already loaded Howe adjustables upper and lowers.

2008 Grt raised rail roller also has new body. Also has updated front end all pei es new spindles lowers uppers all Howe adjustable spares and on car now.

Last car std Grt with swing arm option. No sides. Has also brand new nose decals already on mounted nose. Also has all new front both sides as I said above all Howe adjustable with Grt new uppers lowers spindles Appleton rack 4.1
Car needs sides and assembled. 4250 as roller again no rad no trans no engine

HAVE Brinn pro series mag bell and trans with Brinn reverse starter and coupler will take 3200 complete with purchase of a roller

Also have Brinn alum with bell and coupler 1600 complete with purchase of roller

Last have falcon with steel bell and coupler for 2 pc rear seal only will take 1400 with purchase of roller.
Will not separate trans without purchase of a roller. SO DON’T WAIST YOUR TIME CALLING FOR PARTS, spares, or trans. Any responsible buyers may call me at 386-837-8048. Pics can be sent via text only. THANKS

No junk here. To the top

GRT # 2050 with 2010 updated front and rear. Turnkey 6250 firm only reason is don’t have the help to be successful . 25k car just letting it go with 5 raceoldengine caused to move my operations to another state. Text 3868378048 for pics. Thanks Karnac