Triple the action at Ellisville Speedway

This weekend at Ellisville Speedway, we will be holding two 35 Lap Feature races and a Fan Appreciation Night with Pack the Car Night for a $25.00 admission, plus all the divisions we can offer will be racing. Now all we have to do is have Mother Nature be nice to us for once.

Slide1.jpg

Ellisville this weekend

I know that the Powell Memorial is this weekend at Citrus County which means there will be a slew of Late Models. If you are not going to Citrus County and have been thinking about where to go, why not try Ellisville Speedway out. I know, I have heard all the excuses about to far to travel. Well, I know for a fact that Scott Garrity from Port Richey doesn’t mind traveling all the way there. He has told me he WILL be there this weekend with his Sportsman car. So if you are a Sportsman or Late Model and haven’t firmed up your plans for this weekend yet, give us a try. If we don’t have enough Late Models, the ones that come, can use the time for practice for our 75 Lap Super Late Model race coming in August.
Everyone that comes and runs on the 1/2 mile and experiences the FAMILY feeling that we have there will tell you how nice it was. The Ford family is putting their HEART and SOLE into this effort of keeping Ellisville Speedway open and racing on a regular weekly schedule.
Did I forget to mention that we will be holding a TWIN 35 Lap Features this weekend. We will be holding a 35 Lap Street Stock Feature paying $500 to win and a 35 Lap Pure Stock Feature paying $400 to win. PLUS it is FAN APPRECIATION night. Pack as many as you safely can in your car and get in for a MERE $25.00 for the entire carload.
We have been rained out the last two weekends. We WILL get this weekend in. I have been told be a very reliable meteorologist from Central Florida that the weather is going to improve for this weekend. We should see a chance of early morning showers with clearing by afternoon and temps in the low to mid 80’s.
Pack your cars and head up to Ellisville Speedway this weekend.

small Saturday July 27th.pdf (173 KB)

Thanks Don!

You’re right on there Don. I’ve been chompin’ at the bit for a while now to race at Ellisville! Asphalt racing is having somewhat of a renaissance in FL with the reopening of nearly all the closed facilities lately. The Ford family is leading the way at Ellisville. If you’ve never been, picture Richmond International Raceway with the front and backstretch flip flopped. That’s Ellisville (but a little smaller). I can’t wait to open up my motor on that banked loooong backstretch. It’s over 130 miles from Port Richey but I’m glad to make the haul in my gas guzzler old dually for the challenge of running on that big ol’ track. Rumor has it that a bunch of other Sportsman are coming too! Big races (and purses) for Pure Stock and Street Stock, a good Sportsman field plus all the other classes AND $25 a car load admission. How can you go wrong? See you there! :ernaehrung004:

Thanks Again

Thanks to all the drivers that came out to Ellisville Speedway this past weekend. Thanks to a special driver that I can call a FRIEND, Scott Garrity for making the driver from Port Richie. Scott showed the rest of the Sportsman how it is done.
Winners from this weeks Feature Races:
Sportsman - Scott Garrity
Modified - Jason Garver
Street Stock - Jeff Prescott
Pure Stock - Larry Welter Sr.
Hornets - Robert O’Neal
Late Models - Jason Garver (shortened because of car count)

Thanks once again and see you all on August 10th for our next weekly racing program. :sport009:

Thanks Don!

Thanks for the kind words, Don. And you’re not only a friend to me, your sacrifices and commitment make you a friend to ALL the racers that come through the gates at Ellisville. I can’t wait to make it back up. See you then!