why are threads that are true getting deleted?

OK misty honey lol

now Karnac is sponsoring rex’s series

So lets get this straight: Last time my company checked is was 2-3 grand to be a title sponsor of a fups race. Now all of a sudden Karnac is title sponsor of race??? Smells kinda fishy to me, this seems to be payment for taking down all the Rex Guy Photos off of the web site?? Rex being the founder of the fups series showed his ass a few weeks ago at a fups race, and all the photos and stories were deleated off this board. I know rex dosent have anything to do with fups…lmao…Vince Patola

It’s a conspiracy we are here to take over!!!

Contact Us

In response to Vince’s comment about last time he checked. Vince please contact me things change and no one @ FUPS has ever been contacted about sponsoring a race in the last two years. The tracks are free to work their own deals for sponsorship support. The series works on contingency awards provided by companies in the business and sponsorship money provided by Hoosier & Sunoco and memberships, that is it. We appreciate the support of media partners such as KARNAC and included them as a presenter of this race, there will be more races in 2013 presented by different FUPS Partners. Be assured there is no hidden agenda here with any track, track promoter or any other supporter of FUPS.
I’m always available to discuss sponsorship for the series, I await your call to my toll free number, thank you for your concern!
Rick Williams
FUPS Racing LLC
(877) 240-3278

So tell us Vince who did you contact about the FUPS sponsorship? Your story seems to be unraveling. I also don’t think your name is really Vince…:aetsch013:

Rick, I dont think you are getting my point!!! My name may be Vince, or Vincent, I may have contacted Rick in Oct. of 2011 or not!!! That is not the point!!! The point is you have 9 racetracks in the state of Florida you could be racing at, and only 2 are signed up? There are over 100 late models in the state, and on a good week you get 25. You protect Rex Guy, by deleting the pics of his assinine actions, which are dettrimental to the state of racing in Florida!! I am a huge fan of orginized late model racing in Florida and Karnac. I am not a big fan of a track owner destroying racing
in Florida. Thank you for clearing up the sponsorship deal, between Karnac Fups

1 Five flags
2 citrus
3 showtime
4 full throttle
5 three palms
6 Nss
7 Orlando
8 bronson
9 a-dale

Where are you from Vince? What was the name of your company that contacted FUPS about sponsorship?And again I am not protecting Rex or anyone the posts were deleted do to the continuing infractions of the original poster. What was supposed to be such a big deal has died off just as I said it would, here, facebook etc. etc.

Yo, Vinny! You forgot Ellisville! That makes 10 Flah-rida tracks. Ah fahgeddaboudit! :aetsch013:

racer bob, shorttracks, transam any of those screen names ring a bell Vince? Vince? O Vinny where did you go???

Wow Vinnie you went to a gun fight with a small stick…LOL
The division of tracks has alwase been this way.
Every track owner wants to be Boss of the deal. The deal is no good if u cant get most of the tracks on the deal…Catch 22…
The time is good to try to put the deal back together with a lot of new track promoters.
The tracks need cars not control.
when things go bad u can blame them on Rick and when things are good its because of the great promoter…LOL Not a bad reason to have the deal at your track.
Lots of cars and someone to do the dirty work for you.
Pa ya attention to the target…more cars…more fans…people from out of town…Campers in the parking lot…wanting to stay for the weekend…A EVENT not just a rece…Beating my drum

Don62

Thanks Don, I just want some day to have a series in Florida like Pass, CRA, or the Souther Super Series. Something we can get excited about to go watch, with large car counts, big payouts, good tech, and officiating. Kinda like when you used to run the deal!