A night at Bronson Speedway

I went to Bronson two fridays ago for the first time…A waste of a nice little facility…Nice track,a mini desoto or orlando…Competent flagman,well manicured grounds,nice lettered track vehicle that has little more to do but haul around big wheels.All in front of a crowd that numbered in the tens.If there were 80 or 90 people in the stands i probably overcounted by a dozen or two(or three)How do you keep a track open this way?Is it from-A.daddys inheritance?B.pissing off the ex spending his alimoney checks on something you know totally irritates him?C.Laundering money?D.The most enjoyable tax write off ever,OR E.All of the above?

a night at Bronson Speedway

Sounds exactly like Putnam County, except that Putnam has a lot of real young kids running around, I guess building future fans?

No, this is what happens when a promoter is a total moron and runs off potential customers before they even get in the gate…worse than the old Desoto regime. The lady that runs that place is the village idiot of Bronson, FL.

Village Idiot

If you can do a better job of it, why don’t you become a promoter? It’s easier said than done. I suppose the track you race at has full grandstands and an intelligent promoter who knows how to bring in the fans. Do you really think that bashing people is the way to be? I have been to many tracks and it seems that there is low attendance all over.