Schofield response on facebook

I saw this on the Fups Facebook page, this guy thinks this is a joke, and Fups and Rex think it is going to go away and be brushed under the carpet??? Jeff Scofield wrote "It’s funny how everyone make something out of nothing , if everyone only knew what he said to me when he gave me the high five and it wasn’t for me and the 5 car crashing!"14 hours ago via mobile

“Something out of nothing”, I cant believe he said that…I had to post this, saw it on facebook, now Scofield is publicly saying that he did nothing wrong, and rex’s high five ment something else. I was standing right by the fence, Rex said,“one hell of a job Jeff” They may think there antics are cool and they are the bad boys of florida racing, but I would say 90% of the general public and people at the track think this is a disgrace to Florida short track racing, I sure as hell do,

For any new readers, all of this is about, Jeff wrecking another car under caution, and the owner of the track ,Rex Guy, coming out on the track during the race to high five him for doin it. Now Jeff is saying Rex high five him for another reason, How dumb are we, please!!! Vince Patola

I just looked on the fups facebook page and scofields page and dont see this anywhere.

Here is a picture of the post for you Tonka

photo.jpg

Thanks but can you
put the link up I still can’t find it

I found it thanks!

So

Schofield responds on Facebook,and Anthony Campi removes all his facebook pages.For something that Schofield is no big deal,I think this has become a continuing problem between drivers everytime there are incidents,you have to question this apperant favoritism.

Jake is a good kid,trying to drive the right way,keeping space between himself and others on the track.He is aggresive,so he does get in wrecks.Some are his fault,but not all.The way that most tracks score and re-set the field after wrecks,makes you scratch your head and wonder.

At A-dale,your NEVER gonna see Rex Guy put his son back on the tail,no matter if he was involved or not.Every track plays favorites.Back when I used to go to Columbus Motor Speedway,it was John Vallo.At A-Dale and Showtime it seems to be Schofield.

Owners and their actions will continue to do this junk until they kill off asphalt racing in Florida.

Everything about Schofield’s driving is VERY serious. The tracks, other drivers and everyone involved in the sport should realize this. Unfortunately Schofield is unremorseful and sees no problem (sounds similar to a number of behavior disorders) with what he does. Before someone gets hurt I hope the people in control do something to stop this. This issue does not belong in the complainers corner as driver and fan safety is not a “complainer corner” issue. This is serious and needs to be handled in such a fashion.

You’re right, safety concerns should always be addressed. And intentionally burying the discussion in the wrong section sure isn’t going to help get a solution.
But you have to look at this from the standpoint of the moderator of this board. Someone posts a thread, with photo, that infuriates a track owner, embarrasses a " series " owner, and shows a driver to be a danger to others.
2 phone calls/e-mails later ( one from said track owner and one from said series owner ) and the thread gets buried . It’s just good business. If your site depends on posts from a track and a series, you might want to do their bidding so you have some posts. And if you’re tied in with them or their friends in a business venture, even more reason to bury the post and delete the photo. After all, if you don’t see something with your own eyes, you can just say it never happened.
The good news is…everyone will eventually get what they deserve from this incident.

2 phone calls/e-mails later ( one from said track owner and one from said series owner ) and the thread gets buried . It’s just good business. If your site depends on posts from a track and a series, you might want to do their bidding so you have some posts. And if you’re tied in with them or their friends in a business venture, even more reason to bury the post and delete the photo.

Wow who did they call and e-mail because it wasn’t me. And where do you get the idea that this site depends on anyones posts? Once again this is how rumors get started by people who THINK they have it all figured but don’t have a clue.

[QUOTE=Rick Anges;130955]Wow who did they call and e-mail because it wasn’t me. And where do you get the idea that this site depends on anyones posts? Once again this is how rumors get started by people who THINK they have it all figured but don’t have a clue.
[/QUOTE]

Speaking of having no clue, a message board that doesn’t require posts. Now that’s what I call a bold business model.

Right, you have no clue. You like to try and twist words to fit your own meaning. You know exactly what I meant. Thanks for posting.

You’re welcome.

Hahaha too funny Matt. :):):):):slight_smile:

Most of the sites have closed down do to this kind of crap. Say that this site needs us is like saying we own the moon.
If they didn’t love racing it would be gone like most of the rest.
The board doesent make any income. Most of the tracks and none of the racers make any money doing this and moust of you just cry cry cry…
Wake up!!!
Soon you wont have any thing to cry about. All 3 will be gone.
I did like the drive ins and they are gone.
Thes tracks will make great flea markets…

don62

Ha Ha

Yeah funny.Whats funny or odd is that Scofield said the ‘high-five’ was for something else.Yet Scofield never said exactly what.

High five

He might have gave him the “high five” and told him , boy u keep driving like that, and u may get back some of the 10 grand I screwed you out of last year. lol

high five

Steve, the high five was for crashing a car under caution. The track and race directors continue to let this stuff go on, and almost promote it! Sooner then later someone will get hurt or killed in one of these criminal assults under caution, or after the race: and all of this history may surface back to the forefront. Tracks are bypassing rules and saftey for fear of losing more car count, which is bad to begin with.