Racing Super Late Models / August 24th

AUGUST 24TH AT ELLISVILLE SPEEDWAY
75 Lap Super Late Model race paying $1800 to win. Other than New Smyrna Speedway that weekend there isn’t any other track racing. Everyone is closed so you can stay at home and watch the Bristol race. Well, we are not going to be closed and will have a full schedule of events. So you can stay at home and watch a race or you can come out and race on the 1/2 mile at Ellisville Speedway (this is the old Columbia County Motor Sports Park / Lake City speedway). Look what else we will have.
DAARA
Sportsman
Modifieds
Street Stocks
Pure Stocks
Hornets
Following the races that evening, there will be a PARTY in the pits for all race teams and those wearing a PIT ARM BAND. BBQ chicken and all the fixings provided by the track.

Slide1.jpg

Making plans for this one Friday and Saturday. I spoke to the Perkins racing team and they are going to be there with the LM as well. No Brake Jake behind the wheel…
:huepfen024:-JIM-

Orlando is racing too

According to another thread on this site, the classes running on the 24th do not include LM.
-JIM-

75 Lap Super Late Model Race

Everything that I have seen, Orlando is not running the Super Late Models that evening. Ellisville is the only track that is running them as a Special Event Race. I believe that NSS has them on the schedule as one of their weekly divisions, but no big purse. Citrus is closed for that weekend, so why not come on up to Ellisville Speedway.