Danica Patrick

[B][I]From TotalSports.com
Somewhat surprisingly, Danica Patrick is only fourth among women when it comes to money earned from endorsements. Of course, the former IndyCar and current NASCAR driver still made $9,000,000 for being a decent driver who also happens to be pretty, which isn?t bad.

Salary/Winnings: $6,000,000

Endorsements: $9,000,000

Total Earnings: $15,000,000[/I][/B]

Dannynika?

Well that will really crank up the chavaunists out there, it should either crank or shut them up.

Crank !!!

All the more reason to tag her with the title of " The Anna Kournikova of racing" . Found an interesting tid bit about Anna on Wiki . In the lingo of the poker variation Texas Hold 'em, the hole cards Ace–King (unsuited) are sometimes referred to as an “Anna Kournikova”, a term introduced by the poker commentator Vince van Patten during a WPT tournament because it “looks great but never wins”.[55][

Sooooo. how about we change the acronym " DNF " ?

1. Danicka Never Finishes
  2. Danicka’s Next Failure
  3. Danicka Nudity Factor
  4. Dollars Not Finishes

And now for the counterpoint. Heeeeeeeeeeeere’s Boneman !!!

Ok Dennis, watch and learn.

Danica, NASCAR’s Future
Destiny Never Faulters
Driven, Now & Forever
Dennis’ Non-stop Flatulence

Can you believe I left “Don Nerone” out of the DNF list?
I can’t either.

sorry guys but ive got to admire her for making a living at a very tough deal when you get to cup there are 43 of the best there every weekend and just to make the show is something been there done that and also failed to qualify if because she looke good and uses that to her advantage more power to her but what do i know i’m just a old guy, woody

Heh , heh heh

He said Flatulence . http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8RrWfNonLDQ :aetsch013:

got that on other site

I found that on another web site:

Sure, her average finish isn’t great.

But when you compare it to the rookie seasons of other drivers who have moved to NASCAR from major open-wheel and sports-car series, suddenly, Patrick’s numbers don’t look bad. In fact, only Juan Pablo Montoya had a substantially better rookie season in Sprint Cup than Patrick did.

Here are the stats:

DANICA PATRICK, NASCAR Sprint Cup career to date - 34 starts, 0 wins, 0 top fives, 1 top 10, average finish, 26.6.

ANDY LALLY (2011) - 30 starts, 0 wins, 0 top fives, 0 tops 10s, average finish, 30.8.

SCOTT SPEED (2009) - 35 starts, 0 wins, 1 top five, 1 top 10, average finish, 29.0.

SAM HORNISH JR. (2008) - 34 starts, 0 wins, 0 top fives, 0 tops 10s, average finish, 29.6.

DARIO FRANCHITTI (2008) - 10 starts, 0 wins, 0 top fives, 0 tops 10s, average finish, 34.3.

JUAN PABLO MONTOYA(2007) - 36 starts, 1 victory, 3 top fives 6 top 10s, average finish, 22.7.

AJ ALLMENDINGER (2007) - 17 starts, 0 wins, 0 top fives, 0 tops 10s, average finish, 31.6.

CASEY MEARS (2003) - 36 starts, 0 wins, 0 top fives, 0 tops 10s, average finish, 30.0.

[QUOTE=andre;132971]I found that on another web site:

Sure, her average finish isn’t great.

But when you compare it to the rookie seasons of other drivers who have moved to NASCAR from major open-wheel and sports-car series, suddenly, Patrick’s numbers don’t look bad. In fact, only Juan Pablo Montoya had a substantially better rookie season in Sprint Cup than Patrick did.

Here are the stats:

DANICA PATRICK, NASCAR Sprint Cup career to date - 34 starts, 0 wins, 0 top fives, 1 top 10, average finish, 26.6.

ANDY LALLY (2011) - 30 starts, 0 wins, 0 top fives, 0 tops 10s, average finish, 30.8.

SCOTT SPEED (2009) - 35 starts, 0 wins, 1 top five, 1 top 10, average finish, 29.0.

SAM HORNISH JR. (2008) - 34 starts, 0 wins, 0 top fives, 0 tops 10s, average finish, 29.6.

DARIO FRANCHITTI (2008) - 10 starts, 0 wins, 0 top fives, 0 tops 10s, average finish, 34.3.

JUAN PABLO MONTOYA(2007) - 36 starts, 1 victory, 3 top fives 6 top 10s, average finish, 22.7.

AJ ALLMENDINGER (2007) - 17 starts, 0 wins, 0 top fives, 0 tops 10s, average finish, 31.6.

CASEY MEARS (2003) - 36 starts, 0 wins, 0 top fives, 0 tops 10s, average finish, 30.0.[/QUOTE]
Were those drivers also in the best equipment money can buy?

I wonder if team owners take the money and spread it around the other teams they have?

$$$ ??

Dale Jr. is in the best money can buy and a LOT more seat time in Cup… So that comparison doesn’t work either…
Danica is getting her seat time and learning to control her temper in this ‘mans’ sport. Plus she brings attention to a sport that needs it… JMHO…
-JIM-