Chase Elliott !!!!!!!!!

:aetsch013: Just felt like saying that :aetsch013:

Earnhardt Sr. would have dumped him too…just had to say it.

Probably one of the best races I’ve seen in a while as far as entertainment. Did you see Max Papis get slapped in the pits? There were about seven different fights going on after the checkers.

I almost jumped out of my seat on the plane when Chase dumped him. I don’t know what I would have done but it was at least exciting.

yes hes quite an idiot.

One rich punk dumped another, great race. Good to see a couple of Florida boys with good runs, 7th for Ross Chastain and Bryan Silas in 11th.

One rich kid dumped another. Good one! :slight_smile:

Remember the pass in the grass ?

Bill has to feel like George Bush sr. when George W got the family revenge on Saddam .

This Bill Elliott fan has been waiting a long time for something to cheer about.

In my opinion, NOBODY driving a black 3 has any room to complain about rough driving.

:huepfen024:

That same thing will happen in Cup if they can get to each other!

Chase Elliot and #3

IMHO, Dillon tried to block and got the worst of it, sadly the blockee always gets the boos if the block don’t work.

2 drivers running 1st and 2nd. Both want the win. The 2nd place car gets under the 1st place car. the flagman waving the checkerd flag.
Someone isent going to be happy no mater what happens…
Most of the time the 3rd place car wins.
The bad part of NASCAR is they promote the block and not the spin.
All of you drivers know that it depending on what car you were in on what you would have done…
Yes it was a good race to watch.
If I was with the winner id be patting him on the back for going for the win.
I I was with the loser I would be mad mad mad…why didn’t u hold him off.
Aint racing great

Don 62

That wasnt even an attempt to pass. Elliot wasnt far enough on Dillion to have the spot, He dived to the Bottom at the entry of the corner, not even attempting to set up for the corner but to put himself in the way of Dillion. Had Dillion let him go Elliot still wouldn’t have been able to make the corner cause he apexed before he even got into the corner. It was nothing more than a Dumb Move That is encouraged by nascar.

What was 94 supposed to do? Slam on the brakes and steer toward the infield instead of going for the win? I would have dumped #3 too

What was 94 supposed to do? Slam on the brakes and steer toward the infield instead of going for the win? I would have dumped #3 too

Yes, If his intent was to make a clean pass for the win he would have tried to set him self up to do so on the exit of the corner. Although this is nascar so i suppose he did the “Right” thing by wrecking someone for the win.

I missed this race… does anyone know if they will be showing it again and if so, what channel…?
If anyone see’s it for a re-play, please post info in NEW post… thanks…OSF

[QUOTE=al_tere_go_05;133222]What was 94 supposed to do? Slam on the brakes and steer toward the infield instead of going for the win? I would have dumped #3 too

Yes, If his intent was to make a clean pass for the win he would have tried to set him self up to do so on the exit of the corner. Although this is nascar so i suppose he did the “Right” thing by wrecking someone for the win.[/QUOTE]

He didn’t have enough truck to make a clean pass so he did it the other way. I would have done the same thing but only because it’s been done to me and you know, anything goes on the last lap!!!:):slight_smile:
signed,

A.J. (African John)

win for Chase

He chopped Chase of 2 other times, Chase backed off on those, but not on the last one. good win.

(Aj) lol

Depending on who you are a fan of will determine who is at fault. I’m not a huge fan of either so a pass on the last lap made for a great race.

Signed,
AfricanEd

Here’s to a great rivalry !!!

Hopefully we will have many years to watch these two go at it soon . :ernaehrung004:

LMAO when Chase dumped that little spoiled brat…

Nice cowboy hats…NOT

I didn’t realize we had a member who has close personal ties to Dillon.

I’d love to hear why he’s such a spoiled brat.

Do tell.

[QUOTE=Old Sunshine Fan;133225]I missed this race… does anyone know if they will be showing it again and if so, what channel…?
If anyone see’s it for a re-play, please post info in NEW post… thanks…OSF[/QUOTE]

[SIZE=“4”]Here ya go OSF, pick yer villain;

Dillon Wrecks During the Final Laps in Canada
[/SIZE]