89 k5 mudd truck

350 Tbi, smokes on start up but stops once it’s warmed up, runs good. I have new valve seals for it, just don’t have time right now.

700 R4, brand new rebuild with receipt, shifts awesome

exhaust, brand new 2 1/2" mandrel bent system with x pipe and headers

factory a/c is all there but doesn’t work.

Interior body is decent, all holes in floor board have been patched with 16 ga steel, covered with por 15 and heculiner. exterior, what you see is what you get.

Front vinyl bench seat in good shape, new dash pad.

Suspension, either a 6 or 8 inch rough country lift in the front with blocks in the rear. 1/2 ton 10 bolt front and rear, I don’t know what the gears are. Something might be wrong in the front. Transfer case engages but the front tires won’t pull. Hasn’t worked since I’ve owned it. Haven’t needed it or had time to look

Np 243 transfer case seams to work fine

Tires are 38.5 boggers in excellent shape.

No title, $350 through a title company can get you one. I never had an interest to drive this on pavement.

My price is relatively firm, no trades and cash only. I have $1500 just in wheels and tires.

Delivery available for the right price.

I WILL NOT SEPARATE. Call or text 321 246 4104

I may consider trading for a side by side or atv, can add cash if needed. Absolutely no projects please.

Some newer pictures

I opened the differentials to see what was there.
4:10 open front in perfect condition, 3:42 Rear with a locker in excellent shape, both didn’t have any sludge or metal.

Will consider a trade for a decent automatic utility ATV. I can ad cash if needed.

Mud Truck Is Sold!