About Marty Little

Janet Little
Please pray for Marty Little as he is in the hospital to embark on the first of several surgeries and months of treatments. We need all the prayers we can get right now. Thanks

Please pray hard. It is serious. Thank you.
Carol Wicks

Best wishes to Marty & Janet while they go through this tough time. They are an outstanding couple, and I’m very proud to have gotten to know them over the last several years.

Between Marty & Dave Westerman, and the racing history they know, there’s not many stones that haven’t been looked under. It’s an honor to be in their presence, as I ALWAYS learn something new.

Marty little

Prayers out for Marty . Hope you get well soon .

Billy Tokes

Prayers for best out come possible,God bless.

Marty and Janet are both in my prayers. Marty and I were very active in the goings on at Eau Gallie speedway. At the time we were not aware of each other. In the late 70s Marty ran an ad in NSSN seeking items and history of the track and thus a 40 year association of memories and memorabilia was born. We have attended multiple reunions and I will always cherish those as well as many hours on the phone. God be with you old friend.

You are in our thoughts and prayers. Marty and Janet have been stewards of our great Florida racing history for a long time. You are very much appreciated.

Fred and Frances