results

it is a shame when the tracks can’t post results

Especially when they get on here, usually staring on Mondays , and promote their up comming weekends festivities . They have to realize we can only physically visit one track per weekend. And posting results are nice. Kim Brown has been doing it pretty regularly.

Wahhhhhh get a facebook

face book

stupid people give too much information of their life. garbage. KARNAC is racing site for Florida.

A foolish reply from someone who obviously doesn’t even understand how facebook works. If you want your facebook to show nothing but racing updates, thats easily possible. People need to grow up past 1995.

Katlitter, Went to Facecrap and no results there as of 30 minutes ago.

facebook

I am my own person ,I don’t go with the flow.

Then don’t complain about a lack of information, when much of that information is out there to be had. I suppose you drive on the wrong side of the road as well, just to show your individuality? :slight_smile:

My brother at Orlando :slight_smile:

My brother, Scott, had a good run last night at Orlando in the #12 Super Late Model :slight_smile: Finished 10th out of 16 cars.

luke

you must have taken it was talking about you hotshot . you felt offended. I am so sorry. best we don’t carry this any more.

Haha good one. Since we are sharing nick names and acting childish… I will call you dog doo 38. OK???

huh? Not sure what you’re getting at here, but whatever. :anim_buttkick:

So does anyone have the results??? I don’t have facebook and have no intention on getting it. Also what about a Nov. Race schedule

Monday morning and still no results anywhere from Orlando, not even on waaaaa Facebook. No November schedule. It’s hard to believe everyone is “working so hard” to make things successful when even the basic things you need to communicate are not being put out there. 3 Tracks already have their entire 2014 Schedules posted. Trying to bully people into using Facebook is not an effective strategy. Citrus posts results on here, on their website and emails them to you (if you are on their list) within hours of the finish. Using Facebook only is the cheap/lazy way out. Until OSW uses other means of communicating than Facebook you will continue to see small crowds and small car counts.

Osw 10-19

Scotty. Wayne Anderson won the slm race and sergi in the 20 ran second also he is the track champ only after a couple of races like 4 or 5 at best. I have raced every race there in my class like dozen times. Track didn’t award any other track champions other then slm and they didn’t even run a third of the races that we did.I don’t understand that at all. Some of the classes will be off on the 26th there were told season ends at osw on the 26th for points but when we ask what they are (points)nobody will tell us anything and will not post anything . We were told NASCAR has all that info. I would bet that they are in that big filing cabinet in the pit office. Also they won’t post the races on the 26th of oct some of us needs to plan things . It might have something do with the big race at NSS on that date.but not sure hopefully they will tell us us in a day or so. I feel like the lower classes are not treated the same as the slm but that could just be me just crying about it ( lol)

Like I’ve said a MILLION times…

YOU DO NOT NEED TO BE A “MEMBER” OF FACEBOOK TO SEE ORLANDO"'S FACEBOOK PAGE.

https://www.facebook.com/orlandospeedworld

With that being said:

It is a shame that no one from the track seems to care about getting information out other than using FB.

And in this day of “instant communications”, there should be no excuse for them NOT to be posting results somewheres - on their own Web site, at the very least. The last results I can see are from…July <?!>.

I’ve tried. Even though I’m up in Ohio, I’ve tried.

[QUOTE=Jimmy McKinley;135506]Like I’ve said a MILLION times…

YOU DO NOT NEED TO BE A “MEMBER” OF FACEBOOK TO SEE ORLANDO"'S FACEBOOK PAGE.

With that being said:

It is a shame that no one from the track seems to care about getting information out other than using FB.

And in this day of “instant communications”, there should be no excuse for them NOT to be posting results somewheres - on their own Web site, at the very least. The last results I can see are from…July <?!>.

I’ve tried. Even though I’m up in Ohio, I’ve tried.[/QUOTE]

Remember when we had to wait for Nat Speed Sport News to get there usually on Wednesday. My old man would cuss a blue streak when it was late because he knew the mailman took it home too read. Oh well he’s been gone 20 years and now NSSN is an online magazine.
The Times They Are A Changing. …
PS everybody keep up youre websites it’ll keep all us cranks off youre tails.:ernaehrung004:

Im so old I rember when you had to buy a ticket to find out who won the race.
That would be a novel idea. Buy a ticket and support the track. LOL

Now this should start some sh1t…

Don 62

Results

The results for most of the tracks are on Front Page News of Karnac, that is where I was told that results had to be posted. They are sent to Scott and then he put them on Front Page. I was told that they do not go on the Message Board section. So you might want to check there. I post results from Auburndale on Monday. Sorry I did not post last week as I took a must needed vacation. Just like Don posted come out to the track of your choice and support them.

John Darveau would be on the phone and on his typewriter getting the Results out to the local media for the Sunday paper for NSS. Never heard of a FAX machine back then but the results were always there.