nss.. awesome night

We had a great night at nss. Winged sprints did not disappoint. Drivers were all super friendly to the kids. Thanks guys

yes it was a great night all classes put on a great show. Mr. Hart spoke at the drivers meeting and said 2014 is going to be even better. Hank did a great job announcing . The whole staff at New Smyrna did a awesome job the stands were packed. the 2014 rule book was given out to us last night . nothing but good things happen . New Smyrna is the place to race .

Yes indeed it was an awesome night at the half miler. Great crowd and some good racing. TBARA Sprints as always were super fast and very exciting to watch. Bad break for Dude Teate #30 as he had the lead for most of the 30 lapper only to run out of fuel going into three on the final lap ( the reason announced to the crowd) On the other hand a well deserved win and happy, happy win for #16 Ben Fritz. Never can I recall a driver being that happy in victory circle. #11 Aguillar 2nd and #67 Adema 3rd. Scary moment for the fans when Steele #33 lost part of his front wing which flew into the first turn stands. No injuries but one very happy souvenir collector. Steele looked as if headed for victory, working his way through the field, until his lap 20 mishap. Restarted dead last and even without the front wing he managed fourth with #3 Green being fifth. Of course all this unofficial. Nice to finally get to chat with Rex Hollinger aka the Boneman, during intermission. A top ten finish for the Boneman as well!!! Other divisions had a good night as well. Good to see Big Jim Higginbottham (Sp) finish fourth after having his front stretch crash during Gov Cup weekend. Victory went to #14 Benton followed by the #16 LeBeau. Mini feature won by #8 Jamie Dixson. Had to leave the Stock race at halfway but the #88 was well in the lead at that point. Sure looking forward to the 2014 season at NSS. Great night and a big thanks to all competitors and track staff at NSS…see you next year!!!

Nss-tbara

Great racing, on a really nice evening. Nice to see a new winner and also finally see the “Boneman”, just hung in there all night and got a respectable finish. I can really feel for the guy that ran out of fuel, last lap?

The new lighting is fantastic.
Huge crowd,could not believe the long lines waiting to get in.Glad I purchased tickets online and walked right in.

Clean night of racing other than the #5 e-mod getting punted in turns 3-4.Hopefully the car can be saved with just a rear clip.

[QUOTE=kendo;137247]

Clean night of racing other than the #5 e-mod getting punted in turns 3-4.Hopefully the car can be saved with just a rear clip.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, mine spent 2 weeks in the shop being fixed after being ‘punted’ on the same turn in the Govenors Cup Race. Now, lets get back to racin’ and not wreckin’…:huepfen024:
Fuel pump(new) failed on me with 5 laps to go last night. Had to replace it after that GC Race too.
John Gamble did a GREAT job putting my front clip back together…
-JIM-

Yea best track I have been to yet its hard to beat a high bank half mile track with the new lights great outlook for the futrue keep it up NSS I will be back!!

No Treey and look at the change already.
Im glad that Robert was in the drivers meeting.
now everyone knows what to expect for next year.
Now just don’t make a lot of changes. Give it some time to work and it will fix its self…
Good luck NSS.

Donn62

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWtftz_WqgY

The future of racing… the kids