Nss

So far so good.

Of course the pace car wouldnt start on night one after they tried to rig up the safety lights 5 min before the show and the new musco lights needed a 15 minute reboot prior to the show but those can be overlooked.

One thing i thing should be corrected pronto is the lack of trackside interviews. If you are going to take the time to shoot the pictures and everything else, at least let us hear what they have to say and what is going on with the drivers. I didnt realize how much i enjoyed hearing that until we dont have it. Especially w all the drivers from out of town - nice to hear their thoughts.

The races have been pretty good - if not at the very front - in the pack anyhow.

Keep us updated, the track doesn’t seem to want to. I’ve sat thru a lot of those light reboots at various tracks over the years. I’ve heard the Musco lights really make a difference at NSS. I wish em luck.

[QUOTE=bubba;141466]One thing i thing should be corrected pronto is the lack of trackside interviews. If you are going to take the time to shoot the pictures and everything else, at least let us hear what they have to say and what is going on with the drivers. I didnt realize how much i enjoyed hearing that until we dont have it. Especially w all the drivers from out of town - nice to hear their thoughts.[/QUOTE]Westerman posted that they have been having problems with the trackside wireless mic.

Well, hopefully it doesnt fall into the same To-Do bucket as the scoreboard…