FL United Promoters Series 2014

[SIZE=“4”]The 2014 F.U.P.S. guaranteed Super Late Model points fund is $25,000.00 with $5,000.00 going to the champion as well as many great contingency awards being provided. Although the 2014 season is starting out with uncertainty due to some promoters wanting to do their own races and other tracks not ready to host events, The FUP Series will adjust to any and all conditions that may arise. The season will start at Auburndale Speedway this Saturday with the Speed51.com 100 Lap Super Late Model race. If Three Palms is not ready to open on their scheduled date those events will be held at Auburndale Speedway until they are open and ready for the series to head to Three Palms. The F.U.P.S. is excited this year as we currently have two of our races scheduled at the fast and exciting Orlando Speedworld. We have endured a lot of obstacles in the past but please be assured that the FL United Promoters Series will hold all events scheduled for 2014. You can find the schedule and driver’s membership form on our web site at www.floridaunitedpromotersseries.com We are looking forward to having each and every driver and team compete in the 2014 Florida United Promoters Series as we continue to provide a competitive and exciting series for all of our great drivers.[/SIZE]

Nice press release, but please consider another acronym instead of the “U” in United. It isn’t United anymore, and it may b time to consider another name for a 1-2 poss. 3 track alliance.

The use of the word ‘United’ doesn’t really apply anymore.

Take Notice :

Treat others as you would like them to treat you…Reep what you sow…

OSF

OSF. Those are words to live by.

The only thing “united” in that series are Rick’s lips on Rex’s ass.

I know Rick treated our team like shit and we will not return. I am sure there are dozens of others that feel the same way. I would reccomend that everybody steer clear of these two yahoos.

I don’t know why Rick even post for this series. He will not call you back if you have a problem. He says it is Rex’s series and Rex says Rick is his pee-on. After what happened to us and Rick William NEVER calling me back to this day, I totally believe it.

If anybody need an explaination feel free to give me a call. I will enlighten you to what you are up against with the Fup’ed series. Don’t wast your time.

Andrew Dunn
561-223-7033

Rick. You probabily should have maned up and call me when our team had a problem with “your” series. You will wish that you did.

Good luck Desoto Speedway already has 26 Super Late Models registered to run 03/08/2014 with $5,000.00 to win, you should have picked a better date

Its up to 27 now, lol

You guys are so full of it.
Why would you beat up someone that is trying to promote Late Model racing.
Rex isint my buddy and Rick doesent come to my house on Christmas buy I think that you need to support them a little. The are swinging the bat whall the rest are sitting on the bench.
Mr South I understand ur problem but ur toe will heal in time

don62

[QUOTE=Don Nerone;142329]You guys are so full of it.
Rex isint my buddy and Rick doesent come to my house on Christmas buy I think that you need to support them a little. The are swinging the bat whall the rest are sitting on the bench.

don62[/QUOTE]

How is scheduling a late model race on top of a existing race “supporting” late model racing?

Get your head checked.

That has been going on for 30 years and no one ever wins but oll you have to do is pick witch one you want to go to .
You don’t have to go to any race but talking trash about a track is stupid.
Go ware you want and this stuff will seak it own level.
ever hear support you track?
The next line isent …throw rocks at the other ones.
Try to not talk about the ones that you don’t like.
There are 3 kinds of press
1 good
2 bad
3 none
I would like 1 or 2 but 3 will kill a track fast.
Beat your drum Tracks its ok.

don62

Just curious Don… how many tickets have you bought this year to “support your local track”…?

My guess is less than 2… and I’m being generous.

Running your mouth about ‘support’ doesn’t put a penny in the tracks pocket. Get out there and practice what you preach.

The rest of us are…

[QUOTE=Don Nerone;142329]You guys are so full of it.

don62[/QUOTE]

Those two might be swinging the bat but the count on them is 3 and 2 in the bottom of the ninth and they’re behind. Way behind. The FUPS Series ( what a dumb name for a series ) gave it a shot and things didn’t work out.
You want to support Supers and Lates, then go to Desoto.

Jimmy and denny put out there late model schedule in December, fups then decides to put there opener on top of it, my question is why? . Why not have the fups opener, last week, or next sat??? I think there is a certain person in polk county that would like to see jimmy and Denny fail? Truth is I think he may have woke a sleeping giant!,high five to jimmy and Denny!! Desoto is back on the map…Vince

Ha ha… Why? Do you think he wants company since he has already failed?

Why would anyone want to go to the AUB to see 1/2 of a race when they could go to Desota and see a “Full Field” Race…

FUPS = Done

OSF

How about spell check and at least some 5th grade level English here?

You’re in luck, you get half of what you asked for. (5th grade part)

Check out some of the dirt racing discussion boards,Hurts your head just trying to read some of that stuff :ohmy: