Pro Truck for sale - Top of the line!

ProTruck for sale. Asking $8500. Only 3 races on engine since freshened. Truck runs great, and set up for Showtime. Last race was Charity Truckers race in December where the truck ran inside the top 10 all night long. This is a Fred’s Garage truck with lots of winning history. Has a 350 crate engine freshened up by Jimmy Cope. Two rear ends (Showtime or Citrus, and Desoto or orlando) and a couple of extras. Please let me know if you are interested!

Rusty Chisholm - 727-235-2443
Dustin Chisholm - 727-710-0430
Email - DCentertainment7@gmail.com

Seen it run before. Strong truck. Good luck with the sale.

interested in a brand new bike? even trade

Can they run 350’s now?

The bikes look great, but not looking for a trade. The motor is actually built to run the series that Rick Bristol puts on. It was built by Jimmy Cope and is a front running truck. We haven’t had the time to work on it because I am working to pay for a wedding. (downfall of all racing careers) haha! Let me know if you are interested in seeing it.

sorry wrong ad, Chad Pierce ad would look at trades, but if I sell it I’ll get back to you

This truck is the Fred’s Garage 12 truck that was champion multiple years down at Desoto speedway, and the sister truck to Steven Darvalics. It is a great truck and in need of a good owner!

To the Top. Need to sell, please make an offer!