Monsters Are Coming To Auburndale April 12 7:30

Two Monster trucks School bus figure 8 race fwd demolition derby Outlaw figure 8 cars THE Gauntlet and much more be there for a fun night. THANKS:)

there is something wrong here

Why are you charging $10.00 for a 4 year old boy to get in? That just ain’t right. We will stay home for that show. Think about the poor man with 5 kids,think about the money that he spends once he’s inside!:mad:

ok

My wife took our grandson to the zoo in Sanford Fl it was 10.95 to get in he is 5. Just saying

Why is it…

Why is it only 1 track charging that amount? Looks like the rest of the bunch understands the need for new fans. They sure know how to keep them coming back time and time again.:mad:

You can try

to win them next week on country 97 all week. Good luck:)

Oh,a-dale

I still can’t belive that you are going to charge for kids that young. Even Showtime wouldn’t even sink that low!:mad:

monsters

is this a Moe run greed show, with no results posted

Dave The Results Will Be Posted After The Race

AT TOUR OF DESTRUCTION.COM AND YES IT IS A MOE RUN GREAT SHOW. I messaged you my number if you have any questions about anything. :slight_smile:

Good luck

Good luck, but I hope that its a rainout and you lose lots of money! At least when Jessy James robbed people, he used a gun…:mad:

Good luck

Good luck, but I hope that its a rainout and you lose lots of money! At least when Jessy James robbed people, he used a gun…:mad