Hold Hands CCS

Glad you did

Ted glad you took the time to post, I agree with you on the 450-650, and you are the only on that I have heard say they liked the the recap, it’s a start.

Cancer…kinda like the “cancer” that killed Charlotte County when Gary sent it under? Same kind Rick?

Dumb and Dumber…

John, this pretty much sums up these two clowns. Enjoy!

Cutrus? Where is that? Gary you should really look into the Black Friday sales this year and pick up a Leap Frog tablet…and you call us “dumb rednecks!”

[QUOTE=polesitter61;143950]With a little research of your own tracks results Gary, it would be pretty easy to know who mpf74 is…jeez. I think every class should be on 10" slicks, Hornets, Rookie Hornets, Fan participation, Pure Stock, Street Stock, both figure 8’s, Bandolero’s, all cars with motorcycle engines, Sportsman, Trucks, Modifieds, Super Late Models, Mini Stock, Modifed Mini Stock, Tow Trucks, your RV that is blocking a clear view of the track exit, the pace car, Golf carts, the bucket truck with no brakes, and even your Ford dually. (I left out Big John’s mini van since he has resigned)

I can appreciate all the cosmetic improvements you have made to the track, it certainly needed it. And the effort you have put in to get the tracks name out in the community. Two things you need to do to be successful from this day forward:

1. Stay away from any computer keyboard or smart phone that allows you to post on the internet. You will never win a battle on a message forum, ever. And your grammar/spelling skills only make your track look like the dysfunctional mess to others, that the locals know it is right now.

2. Hire a competent/respected race director that is willing to handle the racing side of your speedway. Let them handle your rules packages, calling the drivers, let them run the show on race night without your involvement.

This is one of your only hopes at this point, you have ran off generations of racing families that have grown up at your speedway in less than 1 year. These racing families survived the likes of Dan Jones, Billy Hooker, Mike Sims, Jimmy Wear, Steven Ziebarth, and Mike Reed just to name a few over the last 30+ years.

Remember what I told you a few weeks ago about censoring your track message board? Well…I hate to say it…but not really…I TOLD YOU SO![/QUOTE]

Polesitter, the one thing you cant fix is STUPID. We have all told him this and it goes in one ear and out the other. We don’t trust him, nor will we support him. Its sad, I grew up at the track, my dad and I are both track champions and its a shame to what he is doing to it.

Public Records of Hillsborough County states otherwise…Charlotte County…ran into the ground! Employees that cut their teeth as kids on the fence from 30+ years ago…GONE. Generations of racers…GONE. Your observation and assessment of what is going on really adds up to a huge pile of excuses for a man that has done more to run people off than bring them in. It really brings out the “idiot” in you by trying to convince the rest of us otherwise.

Time Is On My Side!

Nice looking car!

Paul

You sure have changed your story on why your not racing per your email you send me a while back which I still have and the phone coversation we had to. Very nice looking car it to bad it not at a Fl local track somewhere racing you have many to choose from. WHat is the the real reason your not racing???
There is other track besides Citrus close to You> Did you even race it last year anywhere??? So why did you stop at Citus before I took over. Why did you leave before I got there??? Did you attended any of the meeting that I have had about your class???

Everyone says back in the day it was great well I have to agree but back in the day men were men and come to the meeting at track to speak there mind because we did not have keyboard to hide behind and bad mouth people it had to be done face to face. The good old day were better I agree.

Paul its very hard to make a rule with only 6 people at a meeting At your job if they ask for a meeting to get your input would you go or would you send a message from your keyboard sir??

As I have said about there are many track close to you if you dont like me and what I am doing at Citus I can undersstand that. JUst my thoughts a true racer would have that car at a local track somewhere if he could afford to race it. Just saying.

Gary Laplant
813 313 8741

reasons never changed

TIRES. IT HAS NEVER CHANGED! That is THE reason myself, Mike, and Tom did not come but very few times in 2013, we had raced on the Commanche in the past, we was educated on it in sportsman and modifieds at Ocala. We came and tried anyway and made 3 races with one car and they was junk, one race in another car with different tires and got wrecked, put them back on jack stands. you agreed to radials so I built a brand new motor because I was ready to go all out for a points championship. We have waited for you to realize you have a problem, 5 cars, one belonging to YOU, and a figure 8 car means you really had a 3 car Street Stock field and you was debating black flagging 2 of them. If you dont want us there we can make the change, just wanted to give you ample oppurtunity to resolve this, cause once we invest in the parts its over. The only meeting I was ever aware of was posted 45 minutes before you held it, I received a phone call about it and I was in Tampa, no way I could be there in that time frame. I listened by phone to you and Curtis talk, questions basically was ignored, THIS IS WHAT WE HAVE is basically how I remember it. When i ask why the meeting was not scheduled earlier you said you did not want a bunch of people showing up and arguing. The reason I have not went to to Showtime is difference in rules, I have to buy wheels, a 2 bbl and hang 300 lbs on the car, which will surely require spring and shock changes and I despise I-275. Auburndale has limited passing and I was told we would not receive a fair shake over there because of not being in the click, mainly I just dont like that one groove track. DESOTO is 86 mi. each way. Now all of these tracks also run a form of racing tire but Showtime I heard has good tire life because of the smooth surface. I HAVE EXPLAINED THIS ALL BEFORE. PS/SS at CCS need to be on a budget tire, not $62 tire being sold for $94.50. Every time I have talked to you its rainbows and pots of gold, “alot of guys called and they will be there after the fair” Good One , nothing you have told me has been straight and factual, except for your friend Ted as you called him, did say he has good tire wear from the recap, but he is not running up front so maybe he needs NEW TIRES! None of us beleive you will continue to put your money out to a race track that is losing money so we wait, my car will not expire, it cost me NOTHING to sit. We will eventually go somewhere else if CCS doesnt change for the better. You closed your message board to us, have you looked at the views on this site, Hello. Appears you have offended another highly respected name or two in the race community in Tony Careno and Mickey, great guys.
TIME IS ON MY SIDE!

[QUOTE=gary laplant;143967]Paul

You sure have changed your story on why your not racing per your email you send me a while back which I still have and the phone coversation we had to. Very nice looking car it to bad it not at a Fl local track somewhere racing you have many to choose from. WHat is the the real reason your not racing???
There is other track besides Citrus close to You> Did you even race it last year anywhere??? So why did you stop at Citus before I took over. Why did you leave before I got there??? Did you attended any of the meeting that I have had about your class???

Everyone says back in the day it was great well I have to agree but back in the day men were men and come to the meeting at track to speak there mind because we did not have keyboard to hide behind and bad mouth people it had to be done face to face. The good old day were better I agree.

Paul its very hard to make a rule with only 6 people at a meeting At your job if they ask for a meeting to get your input would you go or would you send a message from your keyboard sir??

As I have said about there are many track close to you if you dont like me and what I am doing at Citus I can undersstand that. JUst my thoughts a true racer would have that car at a local track somewhere if he could afford to race it. Just saying.

Gary Laplant
813 313 8741[/QUOTE]

Gary, many of us have came to you and when confronted you look at the ground and try to pass blame to somebody else when you are caught trying to lie your way out of the previous fib. Just because you say something 50+ times doesn’t make it true or sound any better.

[QUOTE=mpf74;143971]TIRES. IT HAS NEVER CHANGED! That is THE reason myself, Mike, and Tom did not come but very few times in 2013, we had raced on the Commanche in the past, we was educated on it in sportsman and modifieds at Ocala. We came and tried anyway and made 3 races with one car and they was junk, one race in another car with different tires and got wrecked, put them back on jack stands. you agreed to radials so I built a brand new motor because I was ready to go all out for a points championship. We have waited for you to realize you have a problem, 5 cars, one belonging to YOU, and a figure 8 car means you really had a 3 car Street Stock field and you was debating black flagging 2 of them. If you dont want us there we can make the change, just wanted to give you ample oppurtunity to resolve this, cause once we invest in the parts its over. The only meeting I was ever aware of was posted 45 minutes before you held it, I received a phone call about it and I was in Tampa, no way I could be there in that time frame. I listened by phone to you and Curtis talk, questions basically was ignored, THIS IS WHAT WE HAVE is basically how I remember it. When i ask why the meeting was not scheduled earlier you said you did not want a bunch of people showing up and arguing. The reason I have not went to to Showtime is difference in rules, I have to buy wheels, a 2 bbl and hang 300 lbs on the car, which will surely require spring and shock changes and I despise I-275. Auburndale has limited passing and I was told we would not receive a fair shake over there because of not being in the click, mainly I just dont like that one groove track. DESOTO is 86 mi. each way. Now all of these tracks also run a form of racing tire but Showtime I heard has good tire life because of the smooth surface. I HAVE EXPLAINED THIS ALL BEFORE. PS/SS at CCS need to be on a budget tire, not $62 tire being sold for $94.50. Every time I have talked to you its rainbows and pots of gold, “alot of guys called and they will be there after the fair” Good One , nothing you have told me has been straight and factual, except for your friend Ted as you called him, did say he has good tire wear from the recap, but he is not running up front so maybe he needs NEW TIRES! None of us beleive you will continue to put your money out to a race track that is losing money so we wait, my car will not expire, it cost me NOTHING to sit. We will eventually go somewhere else if CCS doesnt change for the better. You closed your message board to us, have you looked at the views on this site, Hello. Appears you have offended another highly respected name or two in the race community in Tony Careno and Mickey, great guys.
TIME IS ON MY SIDE![/QUOTE]

You cant fix stupid mpf74, this guy is takes the term “delusional” to the extreme. He is forecasting “rainbows and unicorns” but when you show up to the track all you see is “chaos and large amounts of bullshit” everywhere you look. I am in the same boat as you, I’ll wait it out. I am right smack in the middle of CCS, Showtime and Auburndale. Auburndale is a one groove track, Showtime has major traffic issues and Citrus has Bozo the Clown running the show. I have a big boat sitting next to the house with twin engines sitting on the back of it and a GPS full of grouper and snapper spots to occupy my time. I will wait it out until this clown and his traveling circus leave town and come back to my home track. The only way to resolve this problem is for the drivers to “hold hands” and agree to park their cars or take them elsewhere. A couple weeks of that will either run this guy out of town OR force him to change his agenda. The community has already washed their hands of him, its just a matter of time before what remaining few drivers do the same. The drivers need to step up and do their part to preserve CCS before it is too late.

Well Nathan I that is not a true statement at all There are many that have never been to the track to track to me that hide behide a keyboard.
Nathan even with all the you talking shit about me over the last few month I never said a bad think to you Saturday night I welcomed you and really treyd to put the past in the past. But you put yourself into a fight that really was not even in your own class. Rules are rules at any track you race at or your father. Which it really seems you dont want to understand that at all. I fully understand what you want Not much tech at all and let everone run what they want and if you dont like the drive then the driver will pRotest the car if he is a frIEND you will let them win.

So with this all said and done Nathan You have called me every name in the book So i really think since you dont like me as a person or what I am doing for the track The it is in the best interest that I BAND YOU FROM THE TRACK
WHICH I CAN DO SO DONT COME TO RACE AT CITRUS COUNTY SPEEDWAY ANYMORE. HAVE YOUR GREAT FUN AT ANOTHER TRACK I WISH YOU HTE BEST.

HAVE A BLESS DAY NATHAN

PAUL

Per your information it sound like no matter where you go there will be rules that you will have to do to your car to race at another track. But sound like you would rather race at Citus so why not just follow the rules at Citrus and come race so you dont have to make changes to your car that more money and them have to buya set of tire to go there???

I know you have a point to prove…You sure would not be saving any money going somewhere else to race per your information you just talked about.

Just my thought But then again what do I know LOL

[QUOTE=gary laplant;143991]Well Nathan I that is not a true statement at all There are many that have never been to the track to track to me that hide behide a keyboard.
Nathan even with all the you talking shit about me over the last few month I never said a bad think to you Saturday night I welcomed you and really treyd to put the past in the past. But you put yourself into a fight that really was not even in your own class. Rules are rules at any track you race at or your father. Which it really seems you dont want to understand that at all. I fully understand what you want Not much tech at all and let everone run what they want and if you dont like the drive then the driver will pRotest the car if he is a frIEND you will let them win.

So with this all said and done Nathan You have called me every name in the book So i really think since you dont like me as a person or what I am doing for the track The it is in the best interest that I BAND YOU FROM THE TRACK
WHICH I CAN DO SO DONT COME TO RACE AT CITRUS COUNTY SPEEDWAY ANYMORE. HAVE YOUR GREAT FUN AT ANOTHER TRACK I WISH YOU HTE BEST.

HAVE A BLESS DAY NATHAN[/QUOTE]

Ban me lol! Go for it! You got the last dollar you will ever get from me the last time I was up there. Banning someone who refuses to patronize your business anyway makes a lot of sense…but with you nothing surprises me.

[QUOTE=gary laplant;143992]
Just my thought But then again what do I know LOL[/QUOTE]

Not very much I can assure you…

You must have banned a lot of people you don’t know about…I know of about 35 that won’t give you a penny that used to be at that track every week…

“To just clear the air some about my time in Punta Gorda
Here is a article that was posted on Karnac in April of 2010 about my work there. We all know who is calling around trying to have you all boycot the CCS with his very not true statement statements about me on this matter… This article will tell the true story on me leaving it sure was not me running it in the ground it was open till 2013 till it closed. After I left the track was Sold to Mike Chase and Kevin Williams”

http://karnac.com/flanews/front-page-news/gary-laplant-leaving-charlotte-county-motorsports-park/

Unicorns and Rainbows…Unicorns and Rainbows…

Gary

If ur not gonna put the SS back on radials like we all voted for put th on the commanchee 790’s that showtime and desoto are having success with ! I have not and will not come and race on those POS Recaps!

Just my opinion !

And now he has put the Street Stocks on the 650/450 Hoosier tire program…smh.