Hobby stock roller 4 sale or trade

Fred’s garage chassis never raced. Brand new 9" rearend,axles with disc brakes. This car was built right and is straight as arrow. Body needs to be hung the rest of way or can put your own on it. All new front end, leaf springs. Just don’t have time or money to finish right. I want $2200 obo not WORST OFFER. Would also be interested in purestock monte carlo for asphalt maybe or PONTOON BOAT. I may trade for anything though. I also have a bad-ass motor with complete scat crank,rods, flat top pistons, world product heads with only a 2 races on it. I would be willing to sell that also if the price was right. Please call or text and I will get back to you. My phone don’t work good at my house but leave message or TEXT 407-529-8727

a.JPG

c.JPG

b.JPG

e.JPG

h.JPG

Pictures don’t really do this car justice. This is a super clean and well built chassis all new upper tubular and bottom control arms as well as front and rear end

$1800 can buy this roller. It has more than that in parts. I would also be interested in trades. GOTTA GO

Gotta go $1500 or best offer

do you still have it? if so text me 251-232-0769. thanks!

sorry man it’s been gone. I do have a metric roller though. Call if interested

Any pics of the metric?