Eastbay Outlaw 4 Roller

This car is a Late modelWarriorunder slug with the wheel base cut down.3 link with all new trailing arms.8" disk brake rear with 300 gear, no calipers.8 gal. fuel cell.
Tube upper and lower control arms on front with Pinto spindles and hubs.Coilover shocks w/right springs for Eastbay.
Upper control arm mounts changed for correct angles for control arms. Mustang power rack and hiem joint tie rod ends. Afco master cylinders with reverse mount pedals. Gauges and switches. Old Late Model Body with nose–usable. Also have D-port closed chamber head with lifter bosses cut down for solid lift cam(no valves and needs cut down). New crower valve springs retainers and locks. 574 lift cam. Intake, solid lift screw studs with nuts.
I have a lot of mis. parts for a Mod Mini, Outlaw 4. Will let everything I have for 4 cyl. go with deal.—$1500 firm or will trade for a V8 warrior or payment Truck roller. Will post pics by weekend.
Seffner Fl. area.
Extra parts include:
clutches and pressure plates
water pumps
fuel pumps
2-3 rear sump stock 2.3 oil pans
2 2.3 cranks*need cleaned,surface rust from setting
rod and main bearings
high torque starter
set of 40 over pistons w/stock rods
and I know stuff I am forgetting…

outlaw 4

Is this car available still

Yep and a lot more work has been done to it.Also I have a lot of mod mini parts that could go with it at right price.
Car is in Seffner Fl.

car

Can you send me pics prices and more info. You can call or text me at 863-990-9952 thanks. Mark

I am going in for surgery in morning at 5:00.
Will try my best to over the weekend hopefully I can get around
by then.
Thanks,
Arnie

car

Thats no problem. Just call or text me at 863-990-9952 whenever works for you. No rush thanks. Mark

Can you send me pics of car to 3863411071 thanks matt