Eastbay make up race set for July 3rd

Just seen on Eastbay’s website, where they have rescheduled the Late Model race, that was rained out last week. Going to run the race on Thursday, July 3rd. Glad to see that a couple of tracks, are going to have a mid week race on a long weekend. I know New Smyrna has done for quite a few years, has any once tried this in Florida? Other than rain, why wouldn’t this work?

Bronson Speedway HAD scheduled a Twin Bill of 50 lappers for Sportsman and Trucks for July 3rd but yanked it from the schedule without any explanation. I had planned on running it until it mysteriously vanished. Guess I’ll go to East Bay and watch instead. Love me some Clay by the Bay…

Scott, would love to see you add to the car count at Showtime this weekend. Last race was a good time.

I’ll be at East Bay for the make up latemodel race! :huepfen024:

Hey Jason. Thanks for the invite. Unfortunately I can’t make it this weekend. Good luck and give 'em hell! These races are a very important litmus test for Sportsman. First is the GREAT purse offered (hope to see more like this one everywhere) and secondly this is a test to see how Sportsman draw as a headling class. Does anyone know how big the crowd was at the last Sportsman race at Showtime (which they also headined)? Would love to see 20+ cars for this event.