Grt parts I am parting out 2007 roller

Call for pricing 386-837-8048 chassis is straight just need to get at least half of what it is worth. Chassis deck cockpit 700 mag rear 600 rack with pump 400 6 wheels and tires all are weld ultra lights 300 brinn trans with steel bell 650 Coleman al driveshaft 100 gauge panel 125 tach with recall hubs all four with new bearings and locks and drive flanges 250 spindles 75 both calipers 55 each wildwood one piece lowers 200 for both with Howe adjustable ball joints 32 gallon cell with can 115 fuel line with fittings and stainless filter 50 shifter levers with rods 35 steering shaft complete with quick release and wheel and universals 70 battery tray 25 with holdown call 3868378048 Chris thanks for reading

Dyna tech headers with mufflers 200 also griffin radiator 19x27-75 has about 8 shows since new

Radiator and power steering pump is SOLD thanks K.

Stuff that is sold so far

Trans and driveshaft have been sold thanks R
Power steering pump,radiator,engine

1700 roller no trans,radiator,engine or power steering pump everything else is there. Call for details or text 386-837-8048 Chris

1500 to move it out of my way

It’s ready to go

Has less than 100 laps on cut and sipped tires. Needs eng trans drive shaft power steering pump and seats has impact belts with good Tag. Tons of stuff new five races ago Appleton 3.4 rack lowers and uppers from grt Howe adj ball joints tires sides and nose peice replaced Heims that were tight was going to put engine together for it but no longer have the burning desire for the latemodels. It needs to go. Taking offers be respectable … Worst I can say is no thanks 386-837-8048.chris good luck

Trades I’ll look at

1.Big block chevy 454 preferred looking for good internals short block
2.Drag car project that someone can’t finish and is already invested in.
Car will be at volusia speedways swap meet on the eighth probably pull in around 8am. Tons of latemodel stuff and engine parts will also be at my truck come out and see all the vendors. Roller is race able with eng trans power steering and it actually does have seat still

Thanks Scott for buying and Buzzy for reminding me about swap meet