Grt roller w/ spares 1500

Get it out of my way and put the car back on the track 386-837-8048 Chris

I should start a web page to give things away with the obligation of giving a formal account of your typical outlook for your future. Before I give it away. You regarded unsuccessful racers need to note on my behalf of trying to make something from nothing or just do what you do. Yep I have a plan so does our government I’m a giving person that’s why I’m giving it away for a complementary cost . Look into these race cars and do the math. In 8 years I’ve lost a grand or two trying to do it a lone.

Way to nice to pass up this deal we have a brand new car that is done so this one is being given away at 1500 needs rad seat power steering pump eng and trans and belts. Will not take anything less so don’t bother calling with offers and only a cash purchase no trades either. Finishing out year drag racing then new 2015 back to the dirt. Car comes with 12" wheels and tires and no spares of anything. Spent over 1200 putting lowers, rebuilt rack from Appleton new spindles and rebuilt calipers at beginning of 2014 so you get the picture. Car finished fifth last race out at volusia with a street stock legal engine in the limited class with a decent driver. Don’t let the price fool you this is worth way more money but we built a new car and would like to help someone out moving up a class or just starting out in lates. Thanks and good luck finding a car as great as this one for the price.

?

Still have the car?

No race cars left thanks everything is Sold