I can not help with the Jack Smith Memorial race...

It is with a heavy heart I announce the following :

I am taking myself off helping to put together the Jack Smith Memorial event. After several attempts to post, call and sell laps and after being slammed on here for begging for money and other things and I also was told by several that I was the issue no one was supporting it, I was also of course told that they are not supporting it because it is at Citrus County Speedway. It is really sad the way things have gotten on a site and board that Jack built, sad how racing has changed in many ways. I can not put together a race and it not be what Jack would want. I will be contacting Kathy and the girls and letting them know. For those that sponsored laps and awards to this date. I will be cashing the checks and send the money to Citrus County Speedway to be used as you had wanted. If I am the issue then please someone take the reigns and do it.

And let more bashing begin ?..

Good for you! A man’s got to know his limitations. Could be that this just may not be your calling…
You know, like a 6’8" 300lb guy that feels he’d be a good jockey…

Good Luck in future endeavors…I’m sure that you are a nice guy! :slight_smile:

BTW, it just doesn’t look right when you want the checks payable to you…

[QUOTE=Rick B.;150638]It is with a heavy heart I announce the following :
And let more bashing begin ?..[/QUOTE]
It would really gain more sympathy for you if you had said “LET THE FLOGGINGS BEGIN!!!” :smiley:

[QUOTE=Groundpounder;150642]Good for you! A man’s got to know his limitations. Could be that this just may not be your calling…
You know, like a 6’8" 300lb guy that feels he’d be a good jockey…

Good Luck in future endeavors…I’m sure that you are a nice guy! :slight_smile:

BTW, it just doesn’t look right when you want the checks payable to you…[/QUOTE]

Thanks for trying rick. BTW Groundpounder I’M helping with a memorial for a guy named EDDIE BRANN been a part of it for 5 YRS going on are 6th race and the cks have always been made out Tcarreno, nothing wrong with that, sometimes yu got to no yur limitations and grab the bull by its horns lmao