Governors Cup BBQ

First off, this is an OPEN INVITATION to any and all that would like to join us. We never know who and how many will show, but we always have a great time, and someone always walks away with a fistful of other people’s dollars (formerly known as the “which lap does Yoho crash” pool)

Now that this a 2 day show, I’ve been unable to decide which day to cook… so I’m gonna do BOTH days. Saturday afternoon & again Sunday until race time. Many SUDS will be consumed each day. I will bring a bunch of food to cook… which leads me to a different dilemma.

The towable grill I had planned on fell through. I need help from anyone that could bring some to cook on. I’ll provide the wood or charcoal as needed and will provide the chicken, supplies, and the labor… but need some stuff to cook ON.

Any help in that area is greatly appreciated.

Hope to see a bunch of you for a beautiful weekend of great racing & great friends.

Great guy & funny MF’er, Palmbayer is gonna bring 1. There’s a start…

I want to hear more about this pool. Haha

Hey Jerry… are you staying overnight? I’m not gonna drive back and forth for three days and since the weather will be decent I’m gonna sleep in my car or the restroom if I eat too much… We could stay up REALLY LATE and bench race!

I plan on Saturday from maybe noon, until Sunday night. Crashing in the back of the Exploder.

Early sleeping does NOT happen on this weekend. …!

weather

Has anyone seen the weather for this weekend? Weather channel is showing 20% Saturday, and 80% Sunday. Showers and thunder storms early then cloudy in the afternoon with T storms likely. Hope their wrong but Weatherbug app shows the same.

I’ll provide your Explorer.

We’ll have the RV there Friday thru Sunday…
Always a little extra space inside… or under if to much adult beverage… :huepfen024::ernaehrung004:
:smilie_bett:
-Ge Um-

[QUOTE=Frasson118;152772]…and someone always walks away with a fistful of other people’s dollars (formerly known as the “which lap does Yoho crash” pool)
QUOTE]

Yea, I’ve been thinking bout that… don’t see YOHO on the list, so who are we gonna bet on… he has been a sure thing (for a crash) over the years… don’t know anyone that can fill that spot as well…but I’m gonna bring my lap money and hope the “Bone” doesn’t handle the sheet this year…OSF

Hey Jerry! I’m gonna do my best to make it by at some point after the races. I’m gonna run in the Sportsman 50 on Sunday. We were originally scheduled to run before the 200 and me and the crew were planning on loading up quick and having a SUDS meeting at the BBQ with all of you before and after the Supers. Unfortunately the Sportsman have now been shoved to the end of the show so we will try to make it by after everything is over. Save me a scoop of Virginia’s Tater Salad! :ernaehrung004:

Look us up anytime from Friday PM to after the race Sunday for that scoop of 'tator salad Scott… Providing some for the cook out Friday night too, as per Mr. Harts request…:aktion033:
-GYM-

[QUOTE=ocalasp76;152784]We’ll have the RV there Friday thru Sunday…
Always a little extra space inside… or under if to much adult beverage… :huepfen024::ernaehrung004:
:smilie_bett:
-Ge Um-[/QUOTE]

It’s about time… I’ve been wanting to sleep in that RV… I’ll take that space between you and Virginia… and please have my coffee ready first thing in the morning… eggs over light, taters, bacon AND ham, toast on the side along with orange juice…(served in bed pls)… and thanks for the invite…(Finally)… I don’t care what others say… U DA MAN ! ! !..OSF

Thanks Jim. Gonna have to be Sun. after the races for the Tater Salad. Gotta work Fri. and Sat. :frowning: And you better let OSF know he’s gotta fight for that bunk space with Scout and the Cat!

Really looking forward to this fun weekend,see you guys and gals there.
:ernaehrung004:

Bought 40 super dogs( aka Zuber dogs at Ocala speedway… BRP) 1/4 lb wieners… and hoagie buns to wrap around them. Have a table top gas grille and table for the cook out too.
Will get a can of powdered eggs and loaf of stale bread for OSF too. Don’t think my wife’s cat will agree to the sleeping arrangements though…
Look forward to seeing you Rick (Williston 19)…
Whenever you can make it Scott. Glad to have you around… :ernaehrung004:
-JIM-

Here kitty kitty (and you too Scout)… OSF