Charity Race Update for the Families...

The latest Charity Race update from Rick Bristol…

“While I can’t give a clear total yet as we are still working to collect, sell remaining t-shirts and an auction item still going??after paying all the other bills I am comfortable in announcing that we will be able to help each of our three families with a minimum of $6,500 each, but feel it will be more just need to make sure checks all clear, and see what else may still come in. If you can help us sell the remaining t-shirts, programs or bid on the Garth Brooks guitar it will all help raise that total. I will announce a total as soon as possible but will work to get with the families so we can arrange to get the funds where you need them. Thank you to all who helped to make this possible. I am so grateful to each and everyone of you!”

Note: The signed Garth Brooks electric guitar auction is on Facebook… Would make a nice Christmas gift for some luck C&W fan… current top bid is $500, I think…

That much money will sure brighten the lives of some deserving families. Good job. Nice guitar too. How much did it finally go for?

good job to all involved,while in line filling out a ticket for the chinese auction i got to speak briefly with the guy who won the motorcycle raffled off last year.An entire year later he seemed just as pumped up about it like it was last year.Great job guys.