Red Eye 100

Read on Speed51 that Bubba Pollard and Derek Griffin have entered the Red Eye. Does anyone know who else might be there? Augie Grill?

No Augie… Pollard is the only “name” outsider expected…

Bubba needs track time at NSS. … it’s the only track he goes to that he does NOT yet have figured out. He runs top 5 anywhere in the country but this track.

No idea why. He has ALL the talent and equipment to win, yet he struggles with top 10 ’ s here.

[QUOTE=Frasson118;153924]Bubba needs track time at NSS. … it’s the only track he goes to that he does NOT yet have figured out. He runs top 5 anywhere in the country but this track.

No idea why. He has ALL the talent and equipment to win, yet he struggles with top 10 ’ s here.[/QUOTE]

I think its horsepower, watch him down the straight aways at the Red Eye. Compared to the other tracks he has won at, New Smyrna is not that hard to figure out. Most of the other tracks he goes to are not BIG horsepower tracks like NSS, they don’t have the long straight aways. Not sure what he has now but he was running a McGunegill spec motor, it just does not have the kind of power Cope and Keene are making. Just my opinion, I have watched him struggle there and thats my guess, he’s incredible behind the wheel he should be able to put together a win there.

[QUOTE=Frasson118;153924]Bubba needs track time at NSS. … it’s the only track he goes to that he does NOT yet have figured out. He runs top 5 anywhere in the country but this track.
No idea why. He has ALL the talent and equipment to win, yet he struggles with top 10 ’ s here.[/QUOTE]

Hey Jerry… guess who I’m putting my money on…(and inside info is, he’s gonna be there)… can’t wait, got my Homeless Shelter packed and ready…going over Friday…OSF

There’s no entry list for this event anywhere?