iRacing Rig For Sale/Trade

I am selling my complete iRacing setup I acquired in December of 2012. I am moving to a new place and no longer have space for the setup.

I am not very good with computers and do not know much about the computer. I went to a computer store with a gamer friend of mine and was looking for a computer that had a sufficient graphics card and memory to run the simulator. He found the one I purchased used from an employee at the store for $300 which he said was a great deal. The computer runs the simulator flawlessly. I never have connection issues and the graphics are great. Using this exact setup over the past two years I have produced an impressive stat sheet and high iRating score.

The steering wheel is a Logitech G27 complete with shifter and pedals. I purchased this brand new from TigerDirect.com. The monitor is an Acer 20" LED screen which I also purchased brand new from TigerDirect.com. I am also including a sound system complete with speakers and subwoofer, a headset, 50’ ethernet cord, keyboard, mouse, leather desk chair, and the wooden frame I made to play the game on.

I am asking no less than $500 in cash, but I would also consider trades for quality tools of equal or greater value in exchange. Table saw, circular saw, toolbox, etc. I am moving out on my own and will no longer have the access to my father’s tools at the drop of a hat.

Serious inquiries only please. I can be reached by call or text at 727-483-4813.

I have received some questions inquiring further about the computer. I went to a website I found on Google called, “Can I Run This?” and typed in iRacing. Attached are two photos of the diagnostics that were returned to me. The graphics card is on the lower end of what iRacing recommends, but as you can see in other attached photos from gameplay the graphics are very good. They are just as good as my Xbox 360 graphics, if not better, and I have the game set to run on maximum graphics usage which shows the infield, grandstands, pit flags, etc. I have never seen a fully built gaming computer so I do not know what the graphics are capable of, but these have suited me just fine. Keep in mind these photos of the screen were taken with my cell phone.

I have also purchased several cars and tracks in addition to the basic iRacing cars and tracks that are included. Some examples of my purchases are the Sprint Car, Camping World Truck, Super Late Model, Ford Fusion Gen 6, Darlington, Dover, Bristol, etc.

$500 OBO. Moving February 1st. If I do not get a reasonable offer by that time I will find a place to put it and play it in my new home, even if it means in the dining room :ernaehrung004:

trade for a nice pool table