Fire suit for sale

Need it gone. Suit is made for a bigger guy. Double layered Nomex Simpson suit. I’m 6’2 250lbs and it fit me great. I’m asking $225 OBO. I need it gone ASAP folks. No trades. Let’s make a deal. Feel free to contact me anytime.

Brian Danforth
863-632-1188

I can’t figure out how to post pics. If you are interested send me a text and I will send the pictures back to you via text message. Thank you.

rip off king

make sure if you buy from this clown you get all the stuff before you pay he is a lier bought hans from him and he swore to get the tether to me the next day and will not answer phone like a cowerd

Dumb Redneck

Make sure if you sell to an illiterate redneck like Ed Hill that you make sure they understand basic English before you do so. Failure to do so will result in silly posts such as the one above. You will also receive multiple phone calls from him begging for tethers since he cannot afford to buy them on his own. SELLERS BEWARE OF THE ED HILL’S OF THE WORLD.

but I can afford to beat your ass next time I see your coward ass believe that pussy answer your phone like a real man not just hide we will meet again

Tethhers

You can have these if you want them!