Which a-arms to use

I’m trying to find out what a-arms they used to widen the front track width of a 69-70 chevelle chassis. One guy thought it was a Ford but wasn’t sure. I can’t modify chassis mounts, so would have to be close to fit into stock chevelle bottom control arm mounts. Trying to get away from crazy 1 inch off set wheels. Any info would be greatly appreciated. I will check here or if yiou would e-mail me at carick116@aol.com Rick

[QUOTE=chassisdude;155138]I’m trying to find out what a-arms they used to widen the front track width of a 69-70 chevelle chassis. One guy thought it was a Ford but wasn’t sure. I can’t modify chassis mounts, so would have to be close to fit into stock chevelle bottom control arm mounts. Trying to get away from crazy 1 inch off set wheels. Any info would be greatly appreciated. I will check here or if yiou would e-mail me at carick116@aol.com Rick[/QUOTE] crown victoria lowers are about 1.5 inch longer

Still would love to widen front track width on my 69 chevelle clip modified. Will those crown vic or any other bottom a arm fit the chevelle chassis that are longer than the stock bottom a arm? Just would love to get away from those crazy off set wheels. Rear axle tubes and axles would be no problem but I don’t know if there are any a arms that would bolt into the front chevelle clip???

Call don hellyer he has been all over the country and been building cars over fifty years. Woody would probably know too . Lost phone and all contacts or would give numbers for you.

numbers

Don Hellyer ----386–427-8024
Woody (Bemco fab )----386–801-3026