History Book Available at New Smyrna Speedway

Both Eddie Roche and I will have copies of his book “Florida Motorsports Retrospective Pictorial (Vol. 2)” at New Smyrna during the World Series… There are not many copies left and when they are gone, they’re gone as there will be no second printing… This is a great book with hundreds of photos from tracks all over Florida both long gone and still in operation… Cost is $40 and well worth the price plus makes a great gift too… Get with me and I will make sure you get a copy… they will also be available at the Modified Reunion on Friday, Feb. 20.

Also would like to thank everyone who has helped keep my history site www.floridastockcars.com up and running… I’ll be looking for a few more sponsors during the World Series as I’m trying to get the site upgraded to make it even better… Just see me and make sure to visit the site to bring back a few memories…

bookcover.jpg

Dave, hold one for me please

Will do Joe!

This is book is a must for the Florida fan who follows the history of our sport. Volume 1 was a must buy and they are gone Vol. 2 is just as good so I would urge you not put the purchase if you are thinking of getting one. No I am not a shill I have simply spent many hours enjoying both and use it as a ready reference.

Could not agree more they are must have books.

Hey Dave.

[QUOTE=ancrdave;155275]Both Eddie Roche and I will have copies of his book “Florida Motorsports Retrospective Pictorial (Vol. 2)” at New Smyrna during the World Series… There are not many copies left and when they are gone, they’re gone as there will be no second printing… This is a great book with hundreds of photos from tracks all over Florida both long gone and still in operation… Cost is $40 and well worth the price plus makes a great gift too… Get with me and I will make sure you get a copy… they will also be available at the Modified Reunion on Friday, Feb. 20.

Also would like to thank everyone who has helped keep my history site www.floridastockcars.com up and running… I’ll be looking for a few more sponsors during the World Series as I’m trying to get the site upgraded to make it even better… Just see me and make sure to visit the site to bring back a few memories…[/QUOTE] Hey Dave, could you hold me one till next Sat. Not coming up till the Sportsman race on the 21st

Will do David

I will have the books here all day at New Smyrna… A reminder there are just a few left so get one soon… Just see me… cost is $40 but each photo is priceless… Come out and enjoy NASCAR K&N and ACT and sat hi!

I have one of these books guys and it is an awesome book! :huepfen024:

Again a limited number are left… I will be in the tower all day and night… Just see me for your copy…

I will be there this afternoon Dave