Noles Brothers Quest For PASS Championships Begins At Dillon

Noles Brothers Quest For PASS Championships Begins At Dillon

• For Immediate Release

CHARLOTTE, NC (February 19) ? As the 2015 Pro All Stars Series (PASS) season approaches in just over two weeks at South Carolina’s Dillon Motor Speedway, a pair of talented brothers fully expect to be part of the championship chase. Coulter Motorsports expands in 2015, fielding the Noles Cabinets #2 Chevrolet for Trevor Noles in the PASS South Super Late Model division, while newcomer Wesley Noles will drive the Wurth Military Missions In Action #22 Chevrolet in the PASS Pro Late Model division.
Trevor Noles heads to Dillon Motor Speedway for the 10th Annual South Carolina Clash as a preseason favorite for the PASS South Super Late Model championship. But, that optimism is tempered by the memory of a slow start to the season in 2014 which the team could never fully recover from. Noles finished a very disappointing 28th in last year’s season opener at Greenville-Pickens Speedway and followed that up with more disappointment by finishing 14th at Dillon. However, with a full year now under his belt racing PASS South Super Late Models and teamed again with veteran crew chief Randy Renfrow, Trevor believes the team will fare much better in this year’s “Clash.”
?As far as Dillon last year, I had high hopes going into that race, I’ve had two
wins and two second place finishes there in the Pro Late Model division and
had a 3rd place finish in the Super Late Model division at the end of 2013,? says Trevor Noles. ?I have always liked Dillon, just not the best of luck there last March in
the Super Late Model race. Hopefully we can get the season started off on a
good note and maintain good runs throughout the season. Randy [Renfrow] and all the guys at the shop have worked hard in the off season getting everything ready for 2015.?
Momentum is no doubt on Trevor Noles side heading into 2015. He ended last season strong taking the lead late from Christopher Bell to score his first career PASS South Super Late Model win in the prestigious Mason Dixon Meltdown 200 at Southern National Motorsports Park. After finishing sixth in the final standings, Noles believes 2015 could be the year for he and his Coulter Motorsports team.
?The win at Southern National was awesome, not only for me but
the entire Coulter Motorsports racing group,? Noles said. ?This was the first Super Late
Model win in the PASS Series with the Coulter team. Last season was a long
year without a win until that last race. We had a lot of good finishes but
just couldn’t get the wins. It boosted my confidence tremendously.?
New to the fold this year will be younger brother Wesley Noles making his PASS Pro Late Model debut at Dillon Motor Speedway on March 7. A graduate of Go Kart racing, the pressure to perform could be on Wesley in the Pro Late Model ranks. Wesley stepped away from racing at a young age to pursue baseball, but racing has always stuck in the back of his mind. And, thanks to a little prodding from Randy Renfrow, Wesley is ready to follow his brother, Trevor?s path in PASS.
?I wasn’t able to go to many races last year but happened to be at Southern National in November and was able to watch Trevor wheel his car to the front,? said Wesley Noles. ?Afterwards, Randy Renfrow said, ?That could be you next year.? That’s all it took and here we are. I’ve never been more excited in my life. We haven’t been able to practice as much so we’ll just have to see how it goes. I’m very fortunate to have the many sponsors, family and friends supporting me.?
The 2015 season will begin on Saturday, March 7 with the 10th Annual South Carolina Clash at Dillon Motor Speedway with rotating practice starting at Noon, followed by qualifying at 3:30 PM, and feature racing at 5 PM for the PASS South Super Late Models, PASS Pro Late Models, Challengers/Chargers, and Legends. Please go to ProAllStarsSeries.com for entry forms and the complete weekend schedule.
The Pro All Stars Series is recognized as North America?s premier sanctioning body for asphalt Super Late Models and boasts such marquee events as the legendary Oxford 250 at Oxford Plains Speedway and PASS South?s Easter Bunny 150 at the historic Hickory Motor Speedway. For technical information concerning all PASS divisions please send questions to passracing@roadrunner.com. For media or marketing questions, please contact Alan Dietz at 704-231-2039 or alandietzpass@live.com. And, don?t forget to ?Like? the Pro All Stars Series on Facebook or follow us on Twitter @PASSSLM14 to keep up with breaking news as it happens.
-30-