SidsView 2015 @ The New London-Waterford Speedbowl

[QUOTE=OldSchool+;161367]Sincerely, good for Sid. He does a great job.

But let us not [insert Phil-ism here] ourselves, you are bad-a behind that camera.

It is tough to find anything though a viewfinder, much less go from tracking the moving leaders to “finding” an incident.[/QUOTE]

Pretty good considering he’s color blind!:stuck_out_tongue:

Dude, the “07” is orange, %%$^&$% $@#^&^&^, get over it!

[QUOTE=OldSchool+;161367]Sincerely, good for Sid. He does a great job.

But let us not [insert Phil-ism here] ourselves, you are bad-a behind that camera.

It is tough to find anything though a viewfinder, much less go from tracking the moving leaders to “finding” an incident.[/QUOTE]

Thank You, Sir! Honestly… I enjoy the camera work, but I got into SidsView to meet people and make connections. This will be my last season helping Sid. I’ve had fun, we won a Speed51 award, and got to spend a lot of time meeting people. But it’s time to put some trophies on the mantle (hopefully):ernaehrung004:

Well, stay connected.

Get a dash cam at least. Probably skip the open mic…

[QUOTE=OldSchool+;161377]Well, stay connected.

Get a dash cam at least. Probably skip the open mic…[/QUOTE]

I have a pair of gopro cams. One will face me, one out the front window, and all audio will be recorded in car via my helmet mic which I can’t otherwise use because we are not allowed 2 way communication. I don’t talk much though anyway. I get hyper focused and go silent… Amazing to think that might be possible, isn’t it?

I’ve done my own video work for a while for fun. I’ll post a couple up.

Woody Pitkat Tour Mod Hoosier Tire Test @ Rockingham

Woody Pitkat JBIII Memorial Win in 2013 @ New Smyrna

Derek Ramstrom PASS SLM Win @ Thompson Speedway

Ryan Preece Thompson Speedway Win Multi-Cam with rear bumper shot

Dylan Kopec SKL @ Stafford WILD NIGHT

Little back yard kart action with crazy pass

This will give you an idea of how out of control my divisions cars are

Hey Phil, i owe you another shout out. I finally got time to watch all of the videos you posted. That Ryan Preece video is great. Thanks again and keep posting them.

Thanks Man. Maybe I will make some more of my own once my car hits the track in July… For now I am happy doing the SidsView thing.

Rained out 06.20.2015… More videos next week!